Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Sami that really sucks :madspit: sorry you didn tget to pick your dog up! hope you dont have to wait to long :hug:

I can get her tomorrow :lol: but you know how when you are really looking forward to something and then you can't get it :(

ok, going to read Rose's Diary.... :drool:

bonoishot said:

:reject: mac made me say that :wink::lol:

No lets share, more fun :drool:

*god im so tired, apologise if im not making sense girls :lol: its 1am* still need to catch up on sleep from other night :|

:giggle: sharing is always fun.

I'm going to bed very very soon :yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know...I'm really not that big on my replies...cause I usually don't have any great words to say cause it's that good.....it's the same way with Rose's Diary.

:lol: :wink:

Now, mine's no were near as good as YDW's stories :no:

She's the legendary writer of pleba that woman!

I know - I'm SO lucky Jem! :yes: I was right up front at Celtic Park&it's how he was dressed when he looked straight at me!!!!

I thought i would pass out :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

That's the thing about the fact that i was around then - It makes me an old bag! :huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh come on! You are just as good as YDW....if I see that a story is good...I will become an avid reader!

:hug:

Wow!

YDW is the reason I started writing :yes:

I used to follow drawers and then decided to write my own, but was very silly and wrote it on interference and shut the pc down...which lost it :mad:

So, I gave up on that.

Then, I had a dream that I danced with Bono on stage, so i went with the idea and my imagination just went mad!

I love writing, and i love writing that story.

I also love that people like to read it....thats why im worried when i dont get many comments. Thats when i wonder "where have i gone wrong?"

But :bow: to YDW....the reason another person got dragged into writing :D

bono_gal said:

Wow!

YDW is the reason I started writing :yes:

I used to follow drawers and then decided to write my own, but was very silly and wrote it on interference and shut the pc down...which lost it :mad:

So, I gave up on that.

Then, I had a dream that I danced with Bono on stage, so i went with the idea and my imagination just went mad!

I love writing, and i love writing that story.

I also love that people like to read it....thats why im worried when i dont get many comments. Thats when i wonder "where have i gone wrong?"

But :bow: to YDW....the reason another person got dragged into writing :D

Well...at least you have a great inspiration :hug:

You are a great writer and your story is true to heart for some of the girls so far....well...not me cause I can't get GA for a little while longer.

Speaking of which....my dad told me just a few minutes ago that one of his coworkers is willing to give me the $165 box ticket that I had in the first leg for the 9/20 show....now I'm a bit skeptical cause I don't know if I can really afford it cause my check might be a bit small (cause I haven't been working a lot of hours)...:sigh:

Sorry about that....:yikes:

Well he IS 46 next b/day, so we're both old hags! :lol:

I sure got a GREAT view of his fine ass that night!!!! Stared at it from about 10 feet away whenever he walked along my section of the b-stage! :drool: :combust:

Night clone :heart: :hug:

Who would you share the box with Weldy if you got in?

Just noticed i'm almost at 9,500 posts!

9,500 posts :hyper:

Nite Sami :hug:

Don't know if i'll be on tom nite, but bye all for now anyway! :wave:

sami0201 said:
SG! :hug:

omg I forgot about Rock Star :ohmy:
and I forgot to vote last night :angry:

what have I missed so far? and why was Naomi there?

:lol: Naomi was on the finale of 'The Cut' :yuck:
Rockstar Just started, they're summing up what happened last night still. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom