Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that what happened Jem? You booked a room&forgot?

I looked at their website last week&it looks ace, but it seemed as if the prices started at £190 per night or was it a special offer to get the £140? I noticed they have a special package where you have 5 or 6 people stay in the penthouse&you are given lots of dvd's, popocorn, drinks etc&i think it's called pyjama party!!!! :ohmy:

Sounds great! :dance:

susanp6 said:
Is that what happened Jem? You booked a room&forgot?

I looked at their website last week&it looks ace, but it seemed as if the prices started at £190 per night or was it a special offer to get the £140? I noticed they have a special package where you have 5 or 6 people stay in the penthouse&you are given lots of dvd's, popocorn, drinks etc&i think it's called pyjama party!!!! :ohmy:

Sounds great! :dance:

Yes i am such an idiot :scream: i had booked the room as soon as the tour dates were announced for both nights they were doing gigs on as i was hoping to go to both shows with Kat (i didnt know at time that rach wanted to go!) then kat wanted to stay the night at her dads house(he lives near manchester) i thought maybe i could change her mind nearer the time so decided to keep room a little longer and see how it went! but it didnt work out but i was so excited about the show i forgot to cancel it that week they were due to play! they charged me one nights stay and i missed the chance to stay in my fave hotel when U2 were there :mad: still get mad at myself :lol:

sorry bout that essay :lol:

it is such a gorge hotel tho , a friend of a friend got to stay in the penthous once when her room was double booked, its gorge apparently! even the normal rooms are amazing though

id love to do the PJ party if i won the lottery :wink:

bonoishot said:

Yes i am such an idiot :scream: i had booked the room as soon as the tour dates were announced for both nights they were doing gigs on as i was hoping to go to both shows with Kat (i didnt know at time that rach wanted to go!) then kat wanted to stay the night at her dads house(he lives near manchester) i thought maybe i could change her mind nearer the time so decided to keep room a little longer and see how it went! but it didnt work out but i was so excited about the show i forgot to cancel it that week they were due to play! they charged me one nights stay and i missed the chance to stay in my fave hotel when U2 were there :mad: still get mad at myself :lol:

sorry bout that essay :lol:

it is such a gorge hotel tho , a friend of a friend got to stay in the penthous once when her room was double booked, its gorge apparently! even the normal rooms are amazing though

id love to do the PJ party if i won the lottery :wink:

Or how about a pyjama party in the Clarence penthouse.... free Bono included :drool:

Wouldn't the pj party be great? Any idea of the kind of decor, etc in the penthouse?

I'd be kicking myself forever if i could have been in the same hote as U2, altho' i suppose i wouldn't want to exactly pester them when they were walking around their hotel! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Wouldn't the pj party be great? Any idea of the kind of decor, etc in the penthouse?

I'd be kicking myself forever if i could have been in the same hote as U2, altho' i suppose i wouldn't want to exactly pester them when they were walking around their hotel! :huh:

will email you the link, you have to see it to believe it! It has a grand piano (not that i can play :lol: )

:yes: I will kick myself forever

i would never pester them :no: it would just have been nice being in my fave hotel, with an added bonus of knowing that i was sleeping under the same roof as Bono :drool: in same bed would be better though :giggle: maybe might have seen them in the bar but theres no way i would have disturbed them

bonoishot said:

will email you the link, you have to see it to believe it! It has a grand piano (not that i can play :lol: )

:yes: I will kick myself forever

i would never pester them :no: it would just have been nice being in my fave hotel, with an added bonus of knowing that i was sleeping under the same roof as Bono :drool: in same bed would be better though :giggle: maybe might have seen them in the bar but theres no way i would have disturbed them

*Bono walks over offers to buy Jem a drink..... they get talking......*

OMG!!! They have a piano????!!!! :bow: :bow: :dance: :dance:

Just like in Wilds' penthouse bp! I'd go crazy over the piano!

Thanks for the link Jem! It looks great, but that pic they have has a strange angle so that you can't quite see the piano all that well - but a pool would be good too! :drool:

It's soooo quiet on this site! :ohmy:

As no-one's here, i reckon i'll be off so nite to anyone who arrives! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Thanks for the link Jem! It looks great, but that pic they have has a strange angle so that you can't quite see the piano all that well - but a pool would be good too! :drool :

It's soooo quiet on this site! :eek:hmy :

it is a strange angle :lol: the normal rooms are amazing though so it will be gorge the penthouse, the clarence penthouse, with hot tub :drool:

It is quiet :ohmy:

im off myself soon

got to go to town tommorow, gonna get some water proofs for To and Chi incase it rains while were in line, i dont want a a reapeat of edinburgh or manchester :| :lol:

NIght Girls :quintclonelove::heart::hug: see you tommorow

Back
Top Bottom