Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Hello everyone :heart:

:hug: Russty :hug: I'm so sorry things are so hard for you right now! :hug: Believe it or not, though, this too shall pass.

:hug: At this point we will either live happily ever after or we will strangle each other. :lol: Its all good. mwhahahaha :evil:

Hand sanitizer! :drool: Guhhhhhhh!

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - Did any of the Comic Art I sent you help inspire anything?

:yes: :hug: it totally did! I have a few sketches going that are real rough at this point. I'm not sure if I should do just one large panel or actually do a few on one quilt. Since I'm hoping to put this one in an actual show it has to be the best I can do so I'm not rushing it.

Russty Cat said:

:yes: :hug: it totally did! I have a few sketches going that are real rough at this point. I'm not sure if I should do just one large panel or actually do a few on one quilt. Since I'm hoping to put this one in an actual show it has to be the best I can do so I'm not rushing it.

:D Very cool! I'm so glad to hear it. :)

Sad_Girl said:
BG - Did you tell the evil boy to piss off?

:hug:

:lmao:

Not quite :reject:

He was out with my friend and was calling to ask if i was going to the *party* tonight.

I said yeah and told him to tell my friend not to forget whate we talked about.

He told me he was bringing alcohol and that i neednt worry about it. Then he told me, I didnt have to worry about where i was sleeping 'cos he would take care of it.

I said ok, bye!

My friend must literally have cotton wool in her ears and salt in her eyes!

BRI!!!! :D :heart: I really hope you can get to one of the shows next week!

Hi Wild! Why pack so early?

Sad_Girl said:

:D Very cool! I'm so glad to hear it. :)

Thanks so much for your help with it! This show should be really fun and the first major local one I've been involved in. I'm so glad I joined the guild and have met such great people. Its fun to work on something knowing your going to get to see other peoples work as well.

Okay I've had a tub of coffee and I still can't wake up. :lol: I'm never gonna get the house cleaned up today. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom