Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

we'll sneak her in our package if she makes it down to London..

Wild thinks Mummy GG should pay her fare....:eyebrow:

:lol:

Then I'll go! Thank you mummy :hug:

Oh....wait, I dont have a passport :banghead:

And there you were all ready to pay for me :cute:

:lol:

:hug: Thanks GG

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen at this point. We actually discussed custody of the kids and our assests the other night. He told me if I leave I can keep my truck and he will pay me spousal support so that I don't have to work. He even said that I could have custody of the kids, but I told him that I wouldn't do that to him. He can care for them much better then I can. At least he is being really nice about everything.

WildHoney said:

I could send you a copy but what are your rents like at you getting post from strangers :shifty:....

My dad sort of doesnt get to know these things :reject:

I'm a bad-ass! :lol:

But my mum knew I got the stuff from SG and was fine with it :yes:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Thanks GG

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen at this point. We actually discussed custody of the kids and our assests the other night. He told me if I leave I can keep my truck and he will pay me spousal support so that I don't have to work. He even said that I could have custody of the kids, but I told him that I wouldn't do that to him. He can care for them much better then I can. At least he is being really nice about everything.

Russty *pets*

I didnt know had bad things were between you two!

I hope you manage to get through it babes....and we're always here :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys. :hug: to everyone. Its been bad for a while, but I think its finally got to the worst its ever been. We both don't know if we really can stay together at this point. But we are trying for the kids.

I've seen what real love is like recently and if we didn't have kids I would have so been outta here. :lol: But I don't want my kids to end up feeling like I did as a kid, so I'm doing my best to work it out.

Besides who would want a broke, old sick lady like me anyway. :wink: :giggle:

I can't believe you guys are all going to be together so soon!!!! And seeing U2!!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom