Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK see like for instance......

lets say this Mon night { i've got my more or less usual 5$ pass money to use....not tonight ...later in the week

or like the fri-sat....inbetween....

i'd want to use the pass at some point...just trying to see if i get better odds of catching you gals on-line on days xx & x vs XXX & XXXXX

well if you do have net acess ....just leave me a sep note thread...Hey We got Net acess then i cna try on the nights when you are inbetween shows or the night way late after a show

I am SSSOoooooo:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: for you U2 concert virgins!

SG? as well?

dazzledbylight said:
well if you do have net acess ....just leave me a sep note thread...Hey We got Net acess then i cna try on the nights when you are inbetween shows or the night way late after a show

I am SSSOoooooo:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: for you U2 concert virgins!

SG? as well?

Only until Wednesday :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:hug: :drool:

I hope someone uploads it for you :( I'm technologically retarded :lol: Plus I don't have the stuff to do it
I'm just waiting on MTV.com to add it to the list, then I'll try and down load it, but mtv and I don't play well together, so cross your fingers!!

Today I came crashing down from the little happy high I've been on the past few days, so I'm not in the best mood right now. :| I'm going to go upstairs and watch a movie or something, anything to try and cheer me up. For the sake of my mother I can't fall apart over the money issues because she's already starting to and I need to be strong for her. :sigh:

I might be back later. If not, I hope everyone has a great night. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom