PLEBAn Girls Party-Want To Trip Inside Our Heads....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im going to head off was taking the time to get caught up on everything. Have to face the "SIL from hell" in a couple of hours at one of my nephew's b-day party. God grant me the serenity not to bitch slap her :wink:

Bbl have a great day everyone :hug:

WildHoney said:

Sorry BB , got distracted trying to find "sightseeing" information.:shifty:

That's one good thing about being married to a foreigner only having to see the In laws twice a year :lol: :drool:

It's ok,lol,I was browsing through some other threads. This "sightseeing" must be pretty interesting lol.

You are so lucky Wild :drool: Why my brother married this one I don't know! He was with a really sweet girl before who would give him the world and the family loved her. Now we have "the thing" lol. Wow I am complaining a lot this morning,lol,sorry

WildHoney said:

Stupid work :madspit:

Why can't it be a really long bank holiday weekend:drool:

I know. :madwife:

:sigh: I can get an early train the hext morning at like 6.46am. :crack: that means i'd have to stay somewhere around Euston Station Monday night to get to the station on time. I cold get away with taking an hour leave Tuesday morning then. I can't get an overnight coach, one leaves too early and the next one takes too long. :sigh:

Why can't i live near London. :grumpy:

BonosBaby12 said:
Thanks Jem Im going to need it :hug: :giggle: She's one of those people that is so stuck on themselves that it's pathetic.

Is there anyway you can try stay out of her way. Like if shes in the kicthen help out somewhere else and vuce versa. :uhoh:

I'm lucky my brother and sister in law are nice.

BonosBaby12 said:

It's ok,lol,I was browsing through some other threads. This "sightseeing" must be pretty interesting lol.

You are so lucky Wild :drool: Why my brother married this one I don't know! He was with a really sweet girl before who would give him the world and the family loved her. Now we have "the thing" lol. Wow I am complaining a lot this morning,lol,sorry

Don't be sorry :hug:

I hate one of my BIL's , he throw my SIL out the car when she was 8 months pregnant and left her in the middle of nowhere late at night :madwife:

Even his mum begged my SIL not to marry him

bonoishot said:

Is there anyway you can try stay out of her way. Like if shes in the kicthen help out somewhere else and vuce versa. :uhoh:

I'm lucky my brother and sister in law are nice.

The weather is pretty nice here today and there is a deck on the house so there is a chance I can go outside to avoid her. Otherwise there are plenty of rooms for me to escape :wink: Plan only staying around long enough to sing happy birthday and see his presents.

Oh and I have one sister in law that I really like but of course she lives out of state,lol. Should get to see her and my oldest brother a lot more though when I move.

Ok I really do need to get going moving. Thanks for the advice and support everyone :hug: Promise later I will be more cheerful :lol:

Good luck with your mission Jem hope you are able to figure something out :hug:

Bye Wild :hug: See you later :flirt: Hi/bye Britt :hug:

bonoishot said:

I know. :madwife:

:sigh: I can get an early train the hext morning at like 6.46am. :crack: that means i'd have to stay somewhere around Euston Station Monday night to get to the station on time. I cold get away with taking an hour leave Tuesday morning then. I can't get an overnight coach, one leaves too early and the next one takes too long. :sigh:

Why can't i live near London. :grumpy:

Where can't you fly, i mean like supergirl :lol:

Is it a bird, is it a plane no it's plebagirl :drool:

WildHoney said:

Don't be sorry :hug:

I hate one of my BIL's , he throw my SIL out the car when she was 8 months pregnant and left her in the middle of nowhere late at night :madwife:

Even his mum begged my SIL not to marry him

Omgggggg that's horrible!!! He deserves to have the hell beat out of him! :madwife: I hope your SIL wasn't seriously hurt :hug: Pretty bad that his own mother didn't want her to marry her own son :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom