Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Ruff!!! :hug:

I finally get to meet ruff along with the rest of interference!! :lol:

Seriously, I'm so excited about meeting you! :hug:

:drool:

so when will I see you? are you GA? are you lining up Saturday night for wristbands Sunday morning? Are we gonna freeze our asses off???

VintagePunk said:
SG, you lined up early on Wed?? Wow, I really can't remember. I should have kept up my tour journal. I only did it for two days before I was either too busy/tired and gave up. :|

That was the day Sarah and I went at 4:30 cause we were sick, and still managed to get 2nd row from the rail.

Yep, I hung out with a bunch of really nice folks I'd never met that day, you got there later in the afternoon and got basically the same spot I had, but on Edges side rather than Adams' where I was :up:

then Friday all day was in line at the box office

then Saturday I did my wandering :D

ruffian said:

:drool:

so when will I see you? are you GA? are you lining up Saturday night for wristbands Sunday morning? Are we gonna freeze our asses off???

I'm in GA. I'll be lining up between 6 and 7 am probably.

Did you get tickets yet? :lol:

Targon1991 said:
um yeah sorta
he's right above where the players bench would be

oh...Aerosmith has names for all the sections of seats...like the section between the 2 catwalks is the super sweet spot, then the next section is the sweet spot, etc. :lol:

hi Ruff and Diane! :hug:s

RUFF!!!! :hug: I caught you again :wink:

Hi Diane! :hug: Bono said it's ok to flirt in London when i was there too, btw! :yes: :sexywink: he actually said he was flirting with the whole of London as ruff will be able to tell you! :wink: :drool: and he said sexy London :ohmy:

Hi Diane!! :hug:

I should line up overnight since there's no way I'll be sleeping that night!! :hyper:

Getting my brother up is going to be a pain in the ass though. :lol:

AAAAAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :hyper:

:nerd: :reject:

Hi SG, VP, Targon, Sami!

DG, you are lining up at 7 or 8 a.m. sunday morning? they give wristbands at 9 a.m., i think.

had a line on a ticket and the guy turned out to be a scammer so i stopped payment. I'm good for the second show.

So i'm gonna line up the night before they give out wristbands to get a low number...which means I won't see you :sad:

Hi Susan! Didn't see you--what a shock we are on at the same time :ohmy:

So Dis is at the show?

And DG, if you can line up the night before might as well...we need to exchange cell numbers so we can text/call and find each other.

ruffian said:
Hi SG, VP, Targon, Sami!

DG, you are lining up at 7 or 8 a.m. sunday morning? they give wristbands at 9 a.m., i think.

had a line on a ticket and the guy turned out to be a scammer so i stopped payment. I'm good for the second show.

So i'm gonna line up the night before they give out wristbands to get a low number...which means I won't see you :sad:

Between 6 and 7 am I'll be lining up. Most likely around 6:30 am.

I'll still see you! We can meet up after we get wristbands or I'll stop and say hi before I get in line. :)

Yep ruff :yes: hope you're happy to see me! :wink: it's true, Dis is at both nights, i think! She's been really hyper about going as you can imagine! :D :heart:

I hope Mucca managed to get her ticket for the 2nd gig! :wink:

i miss out on everything in plebaville these days cause i'm always gone. :grumpy:
Susan, London seems like so long ago! Great memories, though.

DG, email me your cell (ruffian @ u2 email.com). we'll definitely chat in the morning and then also at 5pm when the line forms again. i can't waaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttt!

and hi ruff & Diane

the 2 PLEBAN/PGP'rs I've met :D :hug:s

:uhoh; boy am I gonna feel stoooopid if i forgot anyone one else.......

i did met ? some other Plebans {not really pgp'rs.....:hmm:
Ally ? that her name here ruff......

oh another one who danced on stage { go ref dancing girl's thread :lol: }

Hi again! I was over at the Setlist Party.

I mentioned that I am sad over having to put my Boston ticket on eBay by tomorrow over there, and people were very sweet with lots of virtual hugs for me!

It's not even so much that I will miss seeing U2 for a 6th time on this tour...I wanted to meet up with all the PLEBA girls going to Boston!

Back
Top Bottom