Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I admire the hell out of Heath and Jake from brokeback mountain - they opened their hearts and minds to something not widely accepted and are taking the grief from narrow minded people with grace. :up: :up:

I respect them even more than I already did, and I liked both of them well before

and to counter-point the scary angelina pic I submit a really pretty and non scary girl:

:up: I love her :love:

she's so cute and she has the coolest life and she always wears the coolest clothes and her house is literally my dream house :drool: :lmao:

I woke up feeling worse than I did last night :yuck:

If I get really sick just in time for exams it's not gonna be pretty :( :|

:wave:

and I want to post women who I think are pretty but I don't have time now :lol:

This is going to be my last time on for a few days. And then after next week I won't have any blue crack until the new year. :scream:

It hasn't been a good few days. I have a stomach bug, more financial troubles, and issues with school. :sigh:

Hope everyone's doing OK. :hug: :heart:

Awww sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :hug:

I hope I can get on before Christmas. I never expected to go this long without having net access. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
This is going to be my last time on for a few days. And then after next week I won't have any blue crack until the new year. :scream:

It hasn't been a good few days. I have a stomach bug, more financial troubles, and issues with school. :sigh:

Hope everyone's doing OK. :hug: :heart:

Awww, what's wrong? :( :hug:

Hiya BG, sorry to hear you're not feeling well :hug:

Am I the only Pleban who's not ill? *knocking on wood*

:lol: I'm a germaphobe. I keep a thing of it in my car, and the first thing I do when I get into my car after being in a public place is use it. I also carry it in my handbag, my school bag, and keep it on my kitchen counter. : obsessed:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: I'm a germaphobe. I keep a thing of it in my car, and the first thing I do when I get into my car after being in a public place is use it. I also carry it in my handbag, my school bag, and keep it on my kitchen counter. : obsessed:

:lol:

:nerd:

They should give us a royalty check for the sales of hand sanitizer. We've done so much free advertising for it. :lol:

Oh, wait I can't sleep today. I have to work on my 6-7 page theology paper! :happy: :help:

:lmao: love the slogan!

Aren't people mean?

This girl i know has said to one of my best friends that Ive been going out with college friends every night and not telling her.

And she spread a rumour around her school that i was with New Boy (now thats a nice rumour :lol: )

but, she's made out like ive just been fecking off my old friends.

God, you'd think people had better things to do in their lives :shrug:

bono_gal said:
:lmao: love the slogan!

Aren't people mean?

This girl i know has said to one of my best friends that Ive been going out with college friends every night and not telling her.

And she spread a rumour around her school that i was with New Boy (now thats a nice rumour :lol: )

but, she's made out like ive just been fecking off my old friends.

God, you'd think people had better things to do in their lives :shrug:

Teenage drama. :love: Some people thrive on it. So do a lot of adults, actually. They're dumbasses. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom