Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one here? :(

I found live versions of Bad and A Sort of Homecoming on iTunes the other night, and I'm listening to them tonight. :hyper:

(wishes she could someday hear the band perform A Sort of Homecoming live for herself, but knows it ain't gonna happen)

Did I mention my commencement ceremony is Thursday night? Here's who I wish my university's commencement speaker would be:

Bono-graduate.jpg

:drool:

Drea said:

:bono: I know she's here somewhere... Find the library science grads first, and then...

jobob wildly points at "Library and Information Science Program" sign and screams "I'm over here, Bono! Don't you remember me from the United Center and The Palace?! And wouldya play Fast Cars?!"

And hello, Drea. :wave:

Last edited:
jobob said:

jobob wildly points at "Library and Information Science Program" sign and screams "I'm over here, Bono! Don't you remember me from the United Center and The Palace?! And wouldya play Fast Cars?!"

:lmao:

I think I'm back for a bit. Sorry about disappearing. My puter is having major issues tonight. It doesn't like me for some reason.

:hug: Joanne We need to see pictures of you next week in your cap and gown. :hyper: I wish you were closer so I could come. :heart:

Weldy I'm glad your arm is a bit better. :hug:

Welcome back again Drea. :hug: Its nice to have you back all the time now. :yes:

Well, we saw each other (sort of) in Chicago and Detroit, but not in Boston.

I had a seat in Boston, and I couldn't figure out where the meet-and-greet was at the Garden on Sunday afternoon. Ah, well. :(

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Joanne We need to see pictures of you next week in your cap and gown. :hyper: I wish you were closer so I could come. :heart:

Russty, Drea, Weldy. :hug:

Aw, Russty ... yes, I should figure out how my digtal camera works and get some cap-and-gown photos. Since it's for my masters, I have to wear an academic hood on my shoulders -- sort of like in those photos of Bono at Penn.

My stepmother loves to take pictures, and I've got a copier/scanner, too, so I ought to be able to post something here soon.

Woohoo! You go for getting a Masters! That is quiet an accomplishment. And your gonna look so cool! When I was 12 my mom graduated from UCLA with a Masters Degree. It was so cool to be at her graduation and get to see her all dressed up. I would have loved to have Bono be the speaker that day. We just got some boring old guy. :lol:

Thanks, Russty. I really should be housecleaning right now, because my place is a wreck and my family's coming over in a day and a half (they're staying at a hotel, because this place is far too small for guests, though).

I won't be on again for the next few nights, though, so I thought I'd come by tonight and see who was here.

I should be cleaning as well. Our house looks like a bomb went off, but I'm sort of putting it off, cuz I'm lazy. :lol:

I hope you have a nice time with your family. It will be fun to have them there. :yes:

I should do something productive but when the kids go to bed in a bit we are going to watch a movie together. Mr. Cat and I don't spend alot of time together, so I figured since he asked it would be nice to spend some time with him. :) Especially after he bought me U2 & I last night. :drool: :wink:

I'll be praying that the weather cooperates for yeah and you make it there safely. I'm counting on you taking St. Louis by storm for me. :wink: Someones gotta show the town how to have fun. :dance: :lol:

Very nice! All we got as a pre party was standing in the parking lot eating Taco Bell. :lol: I hope they are good. But live music is usually fun even if the band isn't the greatest.

Thanks Russty :heart: :hug:

Hi Tre and Drea. :hug:

:crack: I think I have an ear infection :yuck: I fell asleep as soon as I got home from taking my nephew to guitar practice and out to dinner, and just woke back up. i can already tell I won't be here as long as usual

Back
Top Bottom