Pleban Girls Party - Waiting under the misletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Yes!!! He is!!! Proudly perched atop the tree. :cute:

Omg, I'm done all my christmas stuff. Feels weird not to be rushing around. :crack:

How are you? :kiss:

Yay!!:love:

omg...I love him!!:lol:! :cute:

We're still wrapping here...but we're almost done. :heart:
God knows what's going on for the actual christmas stuff...all I know is dinner is at grams tomorrow nite and eve is at my aunts. all the time in between, and when the heck we're opening presents is anyones guess :crazy::sigh:

Otherwise I'm good and throughly excited. :hyper:

flybabe said:
I have been sick four times around Christmas time:tsk:
and for the most part I either catch it from a family member when I most try to avoid getting sick :silent:

and you know what,I haven`t seen Brit around in a while:(

Hope you are feeling a lot better now :hug:

I haven't seen Britt around lately either. Maybe she's just been busy with the holidays.

Hey Bri :hug: VP :hug: and Wild :hug: (unless she was whisked off by NI :shifty: )

Can't really stay long, but a few more minutes...

I'm ok, how are you guys?

Ok, time's up, gotta go! Have a nice Christmas :hug:

Last edited:
20.gif

Little Known Christmas Fact:

Not long ago and far away, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.

Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot . When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.

Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like me to put this tree Santa?"

And that my friends, is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.

:giggle:

Last edited:
FINALLY I am done wrapping presents and baking cookies! :faint: Must admit I had fun doing this though :wink:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve. For those who are attending service I hope it's a beautiful one :hug:

hee hee hee

ok, so maybe I'm just a wee bit under the infleunce....
it's not my fault I've had a few smirnoffs and haven't really eaten or drinken much since breakfast..

I quickly bent over to untie my shoes when we came home and I almost did a face plant. :lol:

But I can still type! Ha!
I haven't had to edit this post once. Take that clone. In yo face. :tongue:

Ok, there's my drunken post of the night.
Btw, christmas story becomes 1000x funnier when you add alcohol.

Merry Christmas kids!
Luv y'all.
:kiss:

JCOSTER said:
Hi, BB12 I think I'm ready to put out the kids presents and then hit the hay!!! I hope you have those Bonoplums dancing in your head tonight!!

Hi JC :hug: Get a good night's sleep! Have a feeling your little guy's will be up bright and early tomorrow,lol.

Awwwww thanks I hope the Bonoplums do make an appearance tonight! :giggle: May they visit you also :sexywink:

Im going to head off but I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! :hug: Have fun tomorrow everyone :wave:

Oh, and my parents are insisiting I drink tons of water and eat something before I go to bed. :lol:

Cause I'm getting a wee bit "talkative"

I'm not that drunk, cmon. I can still use 3 and 4 syllabyl word. :grumpy:

Of course, the fact I'm on cold medicine prob isn't helping me much. :uhoh:

Right. Really going now.

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom