Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll bring the pink fuzzy cuffs! :drool:

bonofuzzyLOL.jpg

:happy:

:lol: I love it!!

*brings in FUZZY Red & Black "Vert" handcuffs* :drool:

:evil: who's playing

then takes B over to the brightly lit backdrop and floor paper and straddles him ala the 'ZooTV Vid" Photoggrapher Gal

:drool: :camera: :camera: :drool:

don't writhe TOO much, B-man :drool: the photos have to be clear......except for a few more blurred artsy ones :D

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
*brings in FUZZY Red & Black "Vert" handcuffs* :drool:

:evil: who's playing

then takes B over to the brightly lit backdrop and floor paper and straddles him ala the 'ZooTV Vid" Photoggrapher Gal

:drool: :camera: :camera: :drool:

don't writhe TOO much, B-man :drool:

dazzy:ohmy: :combust:

I think you need help holding him down....:shifty:

I'm just really tired. But if I go to bed now, I'll sleep for an hour and then be up the rest of the night. :angry: That happened to me the other night when I tried to go to bed at 10:30. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I didn't know anyone was watching...:shifty:

And don't forget your groupie underwear :combust:

how could I forget that! If I'm within 50 miles of the Bman I have them on:wink: they are lucky you know:drool:

did we remember everything on the checklist?

good galloping stallions Dis all this :combust: talk is putting you to SLEEP :eek:

:wink:

hope tomorrow's weather is better for you :hug:......we have one more scorcher [ i will be taking the Bus def back home from rehab.......... the rare semi and full blackouts tend towards after 3PM..............so the morning subway commute SHOULD be safe :praysREALhard:

Yes, we have everything on the checklist.....let's go catch ourselves a dragon...

....sandwich. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I'm just really tired. But if I go to bed now, I'll sleep for an hour and then be up the rest of the night. :angry: That happened to me the other night when I tried to go to bed at 10:30. :angry:

Are we not being amsing enough to keep you awake? :angry:

ThoraSEB said:
Groupie underwear? :ohmy: I don't think I've heard about that before...

:lmao:

so....one day I was in a store before a U2 show...I found these black underwear with the word "groupie" spelled out across the back in rhinestones:drool:

I bought them as my U2 underwear...thinking Mr. Dis would think I was crazy..I told him they were lucky...well what'd ya know..the first day I wore them I met Bono:drool: the second show I wore them too Adam was standing behind me in the Ellipse and I met him....Both meetings were by accident too...sooooo those undies hold some special power:bow:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Yes, we have everything on the checklist.....let's go catch ourselves a dragon...

....sandwich. :drool:

Are we not being amsing enough to keep you awake? :angry:

I heard a dragon is easy to catch:ohmy: :drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao:

so....one day I was in a store before a U2 show...I found these black underwear with the word "groupie" spelled out across the back in rhinestones:drool:

I bought them as my U2 underwear...thinking Mr. Dis would think I was crazy..I told him they were lucky...well what'd ya know..the first day I wore them I met Bono:drool: the second show I wore them too Adam was standing behind me in the Ellipse and I met him....Both meetings were by accident too...sooooo those undies hold some special power:bow:

Sweeeet! I need to get myself some of those! :hmm: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Sweeeet! I need to get myself some of those! :hmm: :lol:

:yes: I swear to god...the next time I meet Bono I am going to show him my underwear...yup..I'm going to moon him and flash him the rhinestone groupie sign...I will forever be burned into his brain:drool: I'll go down in history:lol:

Dismantled said:

:yes: I swear to god...the next time I meet Bono I am going to show him my underwear...yup..I'm going to moon him and flash him the rhinestone groupie sign...I will forever be burned into his brain:drool: I'll go down in history:lol:

oh yeah, ESP if you get carried off by Security

:madwife: don't take our Dissy awwaayyyyyyyyyyy!:no:

dazzledbylight said:

oh yeah, ESP if you get carried off by Security

:madwife: don't take our Dissy awwaayyyyyyyyyyy!:no:

he will save me:drool:

it would be worth it :lmao:

Bri!!!!!:lmao:

I think its bedtime for me girls...

ThoraSEB said:

No, Bono's pretty short, so that should work just fine! :D

I heard he's a little bigger than that actually.....:silent:

I better go to bed before I get banned...

Back
Top Bottom