Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

sorry...its just so damn HOT in my house! I cannot sleep...even though I just did something:shifty: so I should be nice and tired...but I'm not..just way toooooo hot and sweaty and uncomfortable:angry: Anywho...I will probably be here for a while:drool:

Awww, it's just starting to cool off a bit here, so the cooler weather should get to you tomorrow. :yes:

Doing something :shifty: always wakes me up. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, it's just starting to cool off a bit here, so the cooler weather should get to you tomorrow. :yes:

Doing something :shifty: always wakes me up. :shifty:

really:shifty::drool: its def keeping me awake this time:drool: I'm usually out by now

Glad you got the dvd, Dazzled! I was pretty meh about it when i first got it, nothing lives up to the live shows, but I watched it recently and really enjoyed it. :) And if I remember correctly, B was in the midst of a cold when the dvd was shot. The one he gave to Ruff. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Glad you got the dvd, Dazzled! I was pretty meh about it when i first got it, nothing lives up to the live shows, but I watched it recently and really enjoyed it. :) And if I remember correctly, B was in the midst of a cold when the dvd was shot. The one he gave to Ruff. :lol:

I'd take bono's cold anyday:drool:

OK, here's a picture I just took...I look gross though because I just got out of the pool :)

IMG_0916.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I'm pretty sure she was the first one...yes, she was. :)

Sweet - thanks! :D I really find Ben Mulrooney annoying, so the less I have to see and hear from him, the better. I'll probably just watch Sarah then turn it off. :D

oh yeah real gross:drool:

cute hat:hyper: I have a green monstrosity too:hyper::up: I'll take a pic of me in it later:lol:

That's a great pic Sarah! :cute:

They're doing a little segment on all the top 10, and they just showed Sarah (my friend's) husband. God, I had such a crush on him in high school. :reject: :lol: He's still pretty damn hot!!

VintagePunk said:

ah yes..........the infamous B-man roving cold! :giggle: :uhoh:

and CONSIDERING he had a cold he did damn fine !

dazzledbylight said:

ah yes..........the infamous B-man roving cold! :giggle: :uhoh:

and CONSIDERING he had a cold he did damn fine !

Hey Dazzy:wave:

Actually I though B sounded the best the first time I saw U2...it was during Elevation Albany NY...I think he had strep throat..so raspy and so sexy:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You've always been loud :drool:

you heard!:ohmy:

:wink:

Bri how are you?:combust:

are you proud of me? I'm up past my bedtiem tonight:happy: I'm also terrified of that spider...I just know the sonofabitch is around there somewhere:uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tooo hot for cuddling, handshakes are clearly the way to go. :yes:

You've always been loud :drool:

I know::lmao: I think it was just a pat on the back or something then "don't touch...too hot":lol:

I should have shook his hand:lmao:

a little raspiness IS :drool:

but I though he was increasing wonderful............... he was doing Miss Sarejo in oct & nov...... and i thought like the extened playing on the no longer quite snippet-lengh add ins of Johnny come marching home AND rock the casbad were :drool: :drool:

ALSO IN CHI-Vert...............the way he ends Miracle Drugs is :love: !!!!!!!

Dismantled said:

I always hear you coming.
You make quite an entrance. :drool:

That just sounds wrong doesn't it...:tsk:

are you proud of me? I'm up past my bedtiem tonight:happy: I'm also terrified of that spider...I just know the sonofabitch is around there somewhere:uhoh:

I'm lovely :happy:
It cooled off really nicely tonight.

And I *am* proud! You're such a big girl now! Soon you won't need the depends anymore. :cute:
*sniffle* They grow up so fast....

And the spider actually came in contact with you? :scream: *shudder*

~BrightestStar~ said:

I always hear you coming.
You make quite an entrance. :drool:

That just sounds wrong doesn't it...:tsk:

I'm lovely :happy:
It cooled off really nicely tonight.

And I *am* proud! You're such a big girl now! Soon you won't need the depends anymore. :cute:
*sniffle* They grow up so fast....

And the spider actually came in contact with you? :scream: *shudder*

I know...:sad: I will be sad to part with my depends:sad: :wink:

Yes:scream: the spider ran off the wall up my arm...over my shoulder then I don't know where he went:scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Just a slap on the shoulder and a 'Good work, soldier'?

:lmao:

As long as he didn't pull out cash....:uhoh:

:lmao: I think I said "nice! I'm gonna go pee now....":lmao:

what:angry: I need some new shoes...I though I was worth the $4.25 he spent:angry:

Dismantled said:

I know...:sad: I will be sad to part with my depends:sad: :wink:

I know how fond your are of your Dora the Explora depends...but I'm sure we'll find you some nice big girl underwear :happy:

Yes:scream: the spider ran off the wall up my arm...over my shoulder then I don't know where he went:scream:

:scream:

Ewwwww!! :yikes:

I would be having a fit until I found th vile thing.

Dismantled said:

You should sit in my livingroom, where, late at night about two or three times a week, centipedes the size of cows run across the room. :happy:

:scream: :sad: :yikes: :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know how fond your are of your Dora the Explora depends...but I'm sure we'll find you some nice big girl underwear :happy:

:scream:

Ewwwww!! :yikes:

I would be having a fit until I found th vile thing.

Maybe some spiderman depends next:hyper:!!

the funny thing is I like spiders...just not on my body:angry::yuck: My father in law tried to brush off a huge spider off the side of my house and I flung my body between the spider and the broom claiming that he was my friend and he lived here....:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom