Pleban Girls Party - Waiting on the new tour dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:shifty: is that top or bottom?

not exactly typing.. more like bashing random buttons to annoy the ppl speaking to me on msn ><

both:drool: ...pffttt:lmao:

is the you tube thing suppose to be a video? I just get music:scream:

WAIT

Dismantled said:

Adam in a suit:combust:

you know...ever since I had adam behind me breathing down my neck I've had a thing for him:drool: ...soooo good looking up close:drool: sooo tan:bow:

runs to look at pic's.

You had Adam breathing down your neck:drool: Details Please:shocked: :hyper:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

both:drool: ...pffttt:lmao:

is the you tube thing suppose to be a video? I just get music:scream:

then you need the right codecs!!!!!!

I have
Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder&Streaming Pack 3.0

google it :) it works really good for about anything!

Drea said:

From everything I've heard and read about her, she was an arrogant :censored: and still is... Suzi's much better for Adam (and they make a :cute: couple too *g*)

And I don't think Sebastian's in charge of the announcement, but I know he runs the website - or has a large part in it at least - which is why I had that image of Larry encouraging him to hurry it up :lol:

I do not listen to the tabliods because they lie and exsagerrate way to much. But I do think Susie is better for him. They have been together for such a long time. They must really love each other. I only think me and Adam make the cutest couple though:wink:

Now I see what you are saying about Sebastian:lol:

:madwife: Come on fer christ sake

Last edited:
Re: WAIT

Carmelu2fan said:

You had Adam breathing down your next:Details Please:

THe story is around here somewhere....but its short so I'll tell it again:D My hubby and I were in the ellipse against the rail by the exit watching Arcade Fire in Montreal....I saw someone move behind me ...between the rail and the ellipse and just stand behind me..after a few minutes I just looked behind me out of curiousity and it was friggen ADAM CLAYTON:faint: my heart started to pound...my mouth dropped open..he was just very cooley watching Arcade Fire...I told my husband to be cool but look behind him..he did and turned around with this look on his face:eek: I didn't know what to do..didn't really want to be a dork about it..or call attention to him because no one else noticed at the time..so I just turned back around kinda in a daze. When he made his move to go back under the stage I turned around and said "Hey Adam" he gave me a wink:faint: and a wave and said something like "how you doing?" or something like that:faint: it made my night:hyper: this was all happening about a foot from my face...he must have been chewing peppermint gum or something..smelled like it

and that was the show after I met bono and I was wearing my groupie undies so I am CONVINCED they are magical:drool: :wink: :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:sad: but... but... I wanna see!

let me be your camerawoman when you're gonna moon Bono!!!!

:shifty:

my kitty typed this, honestly!
miepietypingwg0.jpg

miepietyping2qd6.jpg

*edit* she's mad at me now.. just jumped off my lap... leaving her hairs behind... ><

Kitty!!!

smart kitty too :ohmy:

and dis

I think the ppl in the crowd on the OOC clip were early gen PLEBAns....

think of it

they're ripping his shirt.... well pulling it... and trying to pull Bono near themselves by pulling his mic cord.... they make quite some noise when he strips :)drool:)

:rolleyes: can it be MORE obvious?

:madwife: WHEN did you gals took the time machine and WHY was I NOT invited?????

:sad:

:shifty: just noticed something.... Bono set the trend! his undies are above his :)drool:) leather pants....

:shifty: black undies.... what a surprise that is.......

oh and i forgot...Bono's brother Norman was at the show too standing right in front of us....he was hugging everyone:love: Bono gave him a shout out during the show...it was cool:up:

Galeongirl said:
and dis

think of it

they're ripping his shirt.... well pulling it... and trying to pull Bono near themselves by pulling his mic cord.... they make quite some noise when he strips :)drool:)

:rolleyes: can it be MORE obvious?

:madwife: WHEN did you gals took the time machine and WHY was I NOT invited?????

:sad:

:shifty: just noticed something.... Bono set the trend! his undies are above his :)drool:) leather pants....

OMG...bono undies and I cannot see them:scream: *kills self

Re: Re: WAIT

Dismantled said:

THe story is around here somewhere....but its short so I'll tell it again:D My hubby and I were in the ellipse against the rail by the exit watching Arcade Fire in Montreal....I saw someone move behind me ...between the rail and the ellipse and just stand behind me..after a few minutes I just looked behind me out of curiousity and it was friggen ADAM CLAYTON:faint: my heart started to pound...my mouth dropped open..he was just very cooley watching Arcade Fire...I told my husband to be cool but look behind him..he did and turned around with this look on his face:eek: I didn't know what to do..didn't really want to be a dork about it..or call attention to him because no one else noticed at the time..so I just turned back around kinda in a daze. When he made his move to go back under the stage I turned around and said "Hey Adam" he gave me a wink:faint: and a wave and said something like "how you doing?" or something like that:faint: it made my night:hyper: this was all happening about a foot from my face...he must have been chewing peppermint gum or something..smelled like it

and that was the show after I met bono and I was wearing my groupie undies so I am CONVINCED they are magical:drool: :wink: :drool:

I keep reading you story it is wonderful!! What show was that?

I would have
dies.gif

Thank you for sharing Dis, you are so lucky!

Re: Re: Re: WAIT

Carmelu2fan said:

I keep reading you story it is wonderful!! What show was that?

I would have
dies.gif

Thank you for sharing Dis, you are so lucky!

I know...if I never turned around I would have never known:drool:

It was :hmm: I will have too look...I think it was the first night they were in Montreal:hmm:

omg:lmao: I love you too kitty:lmao:

Caramel...I have to wonder though how NO ONE ELSE noticed him! I guess they were all to busy looking foward..you don't really look behind you at shows:lol:

Galeongirl said:
and dis

What thread is this clip at Gg:help:

kitty has new message for PLEBA :shifty:

miepiemessage2cd8.jpg

this will be kitty's last message since it's getting dark here, and I can't reach the light switch unless I kick kitty off my lap... :uhoh:

Galeongirl said:
kitty has new message for PLEBA :shifty:

miepiemessage2cd8.jpg

this will be kitty's last message since it's getting dark here, and I can't reach the light switch unless I kick kitty off my lap... :uhoh:

:lmao:

kitty has good taste:drool: bye kitty:wave:

Back
Top Bottom