Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I did :sigh:

VP and Brit, I saw you both lost some files. I have a whole bunch of odd things (some I didn't even know I had, like a 13 min. mega mix :love: ) so just holler if you need help. :hug:

I'm off then! :hug:

Hey Jez! How are you?:hug: Please don't say you left.:sad: Thank you so much for the offer. Amy is sending me a bunch of stuff on Monday, but if I think of something she doesn't have and I want I will ask you. :drool:

Wild, Thank you my dear!!:sexywink: I'll let you know if I need anything after I see what I get from Amy. Perhaps, I could come visit you and pick them up?!?!? :shifty: :hyper: :flirt: I'm doing well....aside from the fact finals week is coming up....yay!:happy: :|

Brit :hug: Wild:hug: Lovely, lovely girls :drool:

Hmm, I might be feeling a bit lonely at the moment. My monthly friend is here :madwife: but other than that, I haven't heard from any friends :( And more than half of my family is not home, and I never thought I'd say this, but I miss them!

It's been a boring day... :sigh: So happy to see you here! :hyper:

I don't even have homework to keep me occupied...

My dad and my youngest sister are at a soccer game, and my oldest little sister is off with some friends. My youngest brother is getting ready for a party tonight, so it's just me and my mum, and she's pretty much glued to the other computer :lol:

I've got an essay that's due the 19th of January, but otherwise, I've taken care of everything else. :D I heard you've got finals, Brit? What exactly are those? Is it basically just testing everything you've studied so far?

JezSnape said:
My dad and my youngest sister are at a soccer game, and my oldest little sister is off with some friends. My youngest brother is getting ready for a party tonight, so it's just me and my mum, and she's pretty much glued to the other computer :lol:

I've got an essay that's due the 19th of January, but otherwise, I've taken care of everything else. :D I heard you've got finals, Brit? What exactly are those? Is it basically just testing everything you've studied so far?

I guess I can forgive them then.:wink: Well here at college our classes are separated into semesters. They start in September and end around the 2nd week of December. We have finals for each class we had this semester that test everything we've learned. When we come back in January, we'll have class until April and start all new classes then. This is how most colleges work in the U.S.

WildHoney said:

And what's wrong with puppies :madwife:

DSCF1413.jpg

Nothing, Alfie and Sadie ( and lots of other puooies amd kittens are cute) :cute::heart: but i just want a ferret. :love: I've wanted one since i was about 10. :lol:

Ah, ok, Brit. Here in Sweden, we have one complete term, starting in August and ending in the middle of January. The spring term starts right when the fall term ends, and carries on until the middle of June.

Although, I don't think college and the school I go to now are really the same thing. I've never really managed to figure that whole thing out :tongue:

And hi, Jem :hug:

Wild, I've managed to load the washing machine once today :shifty: I've been good :angel:

I'm updating my iTunes as i uploaded alot of songs from my hard drive and they're not well organised. :lol:

Apple have a 6 month free interest offer on Mac computers. Would it be bad to buy my self a laptop and try sell my Desktop.

I want an iMac laptop. :drool:

bonoishot said:
I'm updating my iTunes as i uploaded alot of songs from my hard drive and they're not well organised. :lol:

Apple have a 6 month free interest offer on Mac computers. Would it be bad to buy my self a laptop and try sell my Desktop.

I want an iMac laptop. :drool:

:ohmy: I would so go for the iMac:drool: I have a new HP laptop that's amazing, but I would so love a mac...:uhoh:

I've been productive. :shifty: I went to the shops and bought shampoo, shower gel and some CDR's to back all my music up onto. VP's and Brit's experience made me think :yikes: i must backup.

Jez. :hug: Monthly friends. :madwife:

Wild Clone:love:

Brit. :hug: Damn homework. :madwife:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom