Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm..a disc would be great (and don't worry, the one you don't have I can get from soneone else) along with any others you might have that could fit on there. I live in the U.S., so actually it's up to you if you want to send it all that way. :hug: :bow:

Yeah i don't mind, i can put on a disc with the vertigo live audio and the slane go home audio oh and i have that single as well!) as well as neon lights and some other b-sides. I can send it on Monday when i send all the xmas cards in the card exchange! :D

Just PM me your addy, and i'll wizz it off to you! I hope it helps!

dazzlingamy said:
Yeah i don't mind, i can put on a disc with the vertigo live audio and the slane go home audio oh and i have that single as well!) as well as neon lights and some other b-sides. I can send it on Monday when i send all the xmas cards in the card exchange! :D

Just PM me your addy, and i'll wizz it off to you! I hope it helps!

It sure as heck does!! You're amazing!! Thank you so much my dear! Expect a PM in just a sec...I don't know if I need any international codes or such, if I do, I'm sorry I don't know them at the moment.:uhoh:.....:kiss:

dazzlingamy said:
I'd been in on meeting up in NY next time! :combust:

I'll be living in the uk and one of my MAIN goals while i'm over there is tour around Europe when U2 is touring to see different countries and go to u2 concerts :drool:

im sure i can make a trip to the states for u2 as well :wink: :drool:

To both of you...it would be awesome if you came!:hug: It was more something Kaf, Babydoll, and a couple others were discussing, so nothing's set yet (obviously) but we thought it would it be a great idea.:drool: We'll see more when the time comes of course!

u2isthebest, yep, pgp will definitely do that to you, plus i have a sinus infection and medicine keeps me awake sometimes, what is your nickname

Back
Top Bottom