Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
:ohmy: One of these days I want to take the train from TO to Vancouver and spend some time on the west coast... so I was just checking the VIARail site out of curiousity :shocked:

Summer (peak season, the only time I'd be able to do this):
Round trip sleeper class, with a single bedroom: $4150
Round trip sleeper class, with a berth: $3200
Round trip comfort class, supersaver fare: $1193
(The first two have meals included, comfort class you have a big seat that you're also sleeping in at night and have to buy your meals.)

Clearly won't be doing that anytime soon unless I win the lottery :lol:

:ohmy:

How much. :shocked:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy:

How much. :shocked:

Yeah I know... the meals in sleeper class are really good though :lol: Plus it's a three day plus a few hours trip out, and about 3 days back :wink:

1Euro = about $1.50 Cdn right now, but I'm too lazy to do the math for you :lol:

Drea said:

Yeah I know... the meals in sleeper class are really good though :lol: Plus it's a three day plus a few hours trip out, and about 3 days back :wink:

1Euro = about $1.50 Cdn right now, but I'm too lazy to do the math for you :lol:

We don't ahve Euro's here/ :wink: But even if i knew £ sterling to $ cdn, i'm rubbish at maaths so would havd no hcance of figuring out. :lol:

I suppose for such a long trip its ok, but its expensive. :ohmy:

Still the views. :drool:

I have to go, me and Kat are off to pub. our friends have just arrived there.

BBL.:kiss:

:hug:

bonoishot said:

:evil:

:drool:

:combust:

Can i join you.

My steak tea was good. :drool:

Kats Dad for buying us tea. :bow:

I bought a round of drinks to say thanks. :yes:

Feed me steak and you're welcome to join :sexywink:

:evil: made an avi for me and MJ of Bono and his christmas look! if you want one aswell, just tell me :D

Galeongirl said:

Feed me steak and you're welcome to join :sexywink:

:evil: made an avi for me and MJ of Bono and his christmas look! if you want one aswell, just tell me :D

yes GG,could you use one of my pics:drool:

goodyqe2.jpg

Last edited:
VP, I can't access your file now :grumpy:
System busy
We're sorry but the file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable due to heavy usage of our system.

Please try downloading your file again after waiting a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I'm going off to bed, I'll try again tomorrow!

Flybabe, I'd rather have a different pic to try, since this one has his head completely at the top of the pic.... I can't fit a christmas hat on that :lol:

Galeongirl said:
VP, I can't access your file now :grumpy:
System busy
We're sorry but the file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable due to heavy usage of our system.

Please try downloading your file again after waiting a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I'm going off to bed, I'll try again tomorrow!

Flybabe, I'd rather have a different pic to try, since this one has his head completely at the top of the pic.... I can't fit a christmas hat on that :lol:

I'm getting that message too, GG2. :grumpy: Maybe later tonight it'll slow down, I'll keep trying. Night! :hug:

I'm sorta here, Wild, just in and out cause I'm loading stuff. Have fun with NI :sexywink:

Going to give the sims another try:
snapshot_d2849722_12849778.jpg

JT Edge's braid

snapshot_d2849722_92849723.jpg

JT U2

snapshot_7286dec4_b286dec5.jpg

Thora, Jem, Wild, Dazz, Weldy

snapshot_32872faa_d2872fab.jpg

GG2, Carmel, Sami

snapshot_52847c58_12847c59.jpg

Sarah, SG, Bri, Drea, VP

snapshot_52872bf9_72872bfa.jpg