Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
AAAHHH I'm getting chills!! :hyper:

I can't even explain how I felt that night. That night was one of the few nights that for a few hours, I was just so completely and utterly happy and nothing else mattered. :heart:

We all know that feeling. it's hard to describe to a non U2 fans.

Oh sh*t, I said hi, went over to fanfiction, and came back to this! Hi everyone (again)...
VP, I'm alright, considering. None of you girls are neuro scientists, right?

Bye DG :hug:

I have come to conclusion that I know too much about Bono/U2....therefore my essay isn't going very well :uhoh:

JezSnape said:
Oh sh*t, I said hi, went over to fanfiction, and came back to this! Hi everyone (again)...
VP, I'm alright, considering. None of you girls are neuro scientists, right?

:lol: Not a neuro-scientist by any stretch of the imagination, but I've taken a few neuropsychology courses. Why?

VP, I have no idea what I'm looking at here! We're at the moment studying the brain (the actual physical one) And I have to name the 11 areas and the four lobes and the eight bones... fair enough. But all the gyri and sulci? And what's Willis Circle? :confused:

JezSnape said:
VP, I have no idea what I'm looking at here! We're at the moment studying the brain (the actual physical one) And I have to name the 11 areas and the four lobes and the eight bones... fair enough. But all the gyri and sulci? And what's Willis Circle? :confused:

The biological thing was never one of my strengths, but if you want, I can get out my text and look it up for you. :) What class are you doing this for? We studied the brain, and I don't ever recall hearing about the Willis Circle.

The class is Basic Neuroscience (or if it's basic neuropsychology, I can never remember) You don't have to check up on it tho, I could probably find it somewhere here in my notes, I just don't know if I can read them... The willis circle is apparently not a real circle, it's something with the bones and ventricles, and vains and stuff that forms a circle... I have to look at actual pictures of actual brains! Hemorragic Stroke... nasty!

Thanks VP! :hug: I'm downloading it now. :hyper:

I wish I knew more about the brain Jez. I do know what happens when your Cerebullum doesn't work, but thats about it. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom