Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG why not? :madspit: :hug:

Jem- steak :drool: My parents are going out for dinner so I have to fend for myself :lol: It'll probably be fast food :yuck: But I am going to get Elizabethtown at Blockbuster if they have it :hyper:

Because even though my warranty covers the charger, in order to get it I need to send in my laptop too. :huh:

We're getting a major snowstorm tonight that's bringing about a foot of snow and should continue into tomorrow. If the roads suck on Monday, I may not have school. :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
Because even though my warranty covers the charger, in order to get it I need to send in my laptop too. :huh:

We're getting a major snowstorm tonight that's bringing about a foot of snow and should continue into tomorrow. If the roads suck on Monday, I may not have school. :hyper:

We're getting a 1 1/2 feet tonight to tomorrow :yuck: I hate hate hate snow :madspit: :mad:

OK, when I first saw this picture I didn't think they were going into the photo booth just to take pictures. :shifty:

c36c.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Are you in New England? I live in Mass.

I hate shoveling it. :madspit: But I love a snow day. :heart:

Yeah, I live in CT :shrug: I don't like snow at all, I perfer summer...plus I have to go on an airplane in 1 week :uhoh:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Ok :hyper:

DG that's meee :lmao: I didn't either :shifty:

Is there something going on in there that I'm not seeing? :shifty:

Yay for Canada!! :hyper:

*sings Blame Canada* They're not even a real country anyway.

I keed, I keed.
Don't blame me, blame Trey Parker and Matt Stone. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yay for Canada!! :hyper:

*sings Blame Canada* They're not even a real country anyway.

I keed, I keed.
Don't blame me, blame Trey Parker and Matt Stone. :wink:

:giggle: Unlike the US, Canada can take a joke (we have to, considering the joke south of the border :wink: )

*snerk* Apparently the announcer said she was American first, and the crowd corrected him post-haste :laugh: After that he was rather enthusiastic about announcing her as Cdn :)

Drea said:

:giggle: Unlike the US, Canada can take a joke (we have to, considering the joke south of the border :wink: )

*snerk* Apparently the announcer said she was American first, and the crowd corrected him post-haste :laugh: After that he was rather enthusiastic about announcing her as Cdn :)
]

Are you suggesting our president isn't intelligent? :angry:

Because if you are, I agree. :wink:

:lol: at the crowd.

daygloeyes2 said:
Because even though my warranty covers the charger, in order to get it I need to send in my laptop too. :huh :

We're getting a major snowstorm tonight that's bringing about a foot of snow and should continue into tomorrow. If the roads suck on Monday, I may not have school. :hyper :

snow :drool: :drool:

ive only seen proper snow twice in the past 10 years, in Boston i december and sometime in january this year :hyper::happy:

that sucks about the charger :madwife:

Drea, Yay for Canada :up: its unlikely Great Britain will win much, were not so good at the winter sports :lol:

Last edited:
*jealous* Apparently no tapes of my shows have come to light yet :madspit:

Dammit, my first show had a full version of IALW and Fast Cars, where the :censored: is it?

Drea and Sarah :hug:

im lucky my shows in the UK were taped and so were my chicago ones including my birthday, apparently TO was taped, im sure ive read that somewhere, just nothings sufaced yet! and Boston obv was taped as DG is downlaoding it :wink:

hopefully TO will surface :hug:

Last edited:
DG!!! :hug: :wave: It's so good to see you here.

Sami!!! :hug: :wave: 37 is ridiculously cold for Florida!

Sarah!!! Your report on Bono was very good, I especially liked the fact where you mentioned that you didn't meet him. Boy, how that changed!!!

It's in the 20's here today. :crack:

When my dad was working in Orlando, he'd call me and tell me about how people were complaining it was in the 50's and 60's. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom