Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tanner_sis said:
lmao guilty! i love stale peeps too.. i poke holes in the package then throw them in the cupboard for a week or so LOL.. that reminds me..do they have them in Latvia? cause i have a box i was gonna send some peeps there to a friend :lol:

oh and god these bono pic isnt this just the cutest thing!?!?!

963367.jpg

:lmao:

:bono: HHhnnnnggggg Bono makes poo poo!

:wink: first english listening, then physics... tuesday biology, wednesday maths :yikes: thursday chemistry and friday latin :yikes:

:drool: buffets....

:hug: see you later, I'm gonna play age of empires I think

Hi there sweetie... it feels a bit wrong calling you that, since I don't think I've met you before... :lol:

:wave:

Kaf, you are :evil: ... :laugh:

Very nice tattoo, Fiona! :up:

hi sweetie, ali :wave:

we've got a rent inspection with the owners & everything today, so all hands are on deck - actually we look after the place well, but there's always the fear of god about the house at inspection time :lol:

ali - thankyou! it's a very blurry picture, but yeah, i love it! it's a bit sore this morning - i had it done on my right arm and i generally sleep on my right side, so it's probably partly that and partly the fact that my skin has to be ripped open (in a very hygenic, surgical sense :lol: ) for it to happen, so i do in a sense have a very beautiful, but wounded arm - at least for the next week or so.

*deep breath*
*end rant*

what are you up to today?

House inspections :yikes:
I hate them... our property managers in Canberra were the most nazi-esque, anally retentive women on earth... the one down here is much more relaxed, but for the first couple of inspections I didn't realise this and was freaking out in a bad way... all my housemates down here were being very blase and thus I stressed even more... I spent hours in the dark ripping out handfuls of green from the garden beds that were probably weeds, but I couldn't really tell in that light... :lol:
Turns out the lady just wandered around the house and glanced at things... I spent all that time cleaning the windows and washing out the window tracks and weeding the back garden for nothing... :rolleyes:
*also ends rant* Scarred for life, I tell you...

Arm sounds owee, but it looks awesome :)

Today there needs to be shopping for a wedding present for some friends of ours... other than that, SFA for the whole long weekend :D

Am ok. Am going to Manchester. ( Home of Manchester United, you might of heard of them). Im going to the Apple store :drool: and to GAP. :drool: Im hoping GAP has something that fits me as they didn't have anything i liked in my size last time I went. :grumpy: Also need to make up for the (RED) hoodie i never managed to find. :wink:

And its the weekend. :rockon:

What are you buying for your friends wedding?

Back
Top Bottom