Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeya Molly! :wave:

Ow, tanner, that tooth thing sounds nasty... I need to get a lot of fillings but never had a root canal (touch wood). :yikes: :hug:

thanks... yeah i have had 2 root canals in the last year.. i wasnt even supposed to get permanent teeth.. but now that i actually got them they are a pain in the wazoo.. they are strait and perfect looking and all but the outer layer is thin..so i get decomposition easy..and the docs say they are abnormal.. cause i have deep spots in areas and stuff..so ive been sitting in a dentist chair half my life lol..

one thing that really bothers me tho is all ive been through with this one that broke all goes to nothing.. i dont numb easy..so they usually give me double doses of novicane to get me numb..well i was in so much pain when i went to get the root canal on this one..but i didnt get numb in the office..so i was crying and jerking and all .. so for that all to go to waste :mad: but at least i got teeth..mum had some muscle disease when she was pregnant with me..so when i was a new born they put me in all these shot treatments..so i'd hopefully have teeth..but this is what i pay for with them..

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: My acne is different...sometimes my oily hair is the cause for some of it :giggle:
ive tried everything for it..its not as bad as ive seen but its totally annoying..and i cant get on the antibotic pills for it cause i suffer bad bad yeast infections even if i look at one :lol: so the creme only works occasionally so this is the next step

and i donno if i mentioned but atleast im not in pain with this broke tooth now..thats a great thing.. :wink: when im in pain ironically i sing I still havent found lol..

tanner_sis said:
ive tried everything for it..its not as bad as ive seen but its totally annoying..and i cant get on the antibotic pills for it cause i suffer bad bad yeast infections even if i look at one :lol: so the creme only works occasionally so this is the next step

and i donno if i mentioned but atleast im not in pain with this broke tooth now..thats a great thing.. :wink: when im in pain ironically i sing I still havent found lol..

Ahh :wink: :hug:

I was PMSing like a mad thing yesterday... I've been eating nothing but chocolate for the last two days, a stupid function after work yesterday sent me on an emotional roller-coaster, dunno if I even want soup for lunch...
Bloody hormones send everything out of whack. :mad:

am i insane or was there something said not to long ago about bono and american idol..asked if he'd seen it and said no but he would now???

:bow: THANKS so much!!! im having an argument on u2.com with this eejit that said bono said he didnt even watch it..and im like um..didnt he say he would tho..

:lol: well im back..but i donno for how long..depends if i get insomnia or pass out when these sinus pills kick in..i got a dentist apt in 9 hours and i havent been asleep..oh and i lost more of this tooth..isnt it just great..:mad:

night tanner :wave:

HEY! MY NEW TATTOO:

Image044.jpg

and a very blurry detail...

Image046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom