Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

Cool :)

Come back SG! Quick, someone post an Adam pic to lure her back... :giggle:

:lol:

The only problem with that being SG's :adam: pic collection is rather extensive (there's a reason why I call her my Adam Dealer after all :laugh: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
AdamOSCEra6s2917.jpg

Hel-lo Mr. Clayton :flirt: :sexywink:

Drea said:

:lol:

The only problem with that being SG's :adam: pic collection is rather extensive (there's a reason why I call her my Adam Dealer after all :laugh: )

I was hoping the mere presence of Adam in the thread would make SG appear... and apparently it worked :D

Adam Dealer... :laugh:

I'd just like to state for the record...

Stateless' bassline :drool:
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God :drool:
The Strokes - Juice Box :drool:

*hugs her mp3 player*

:D

an old friend of mine came by for dinner while she was in town, and while she was here she just happened to mention that she's heading your way in 3 weeks. I was so excited when she said she's flying into Melbourne, I told her I have a friend there who is a u2 fan and a geologist and really cool, lol!

She promised to wave to you from the plane as she flys into your fair city. :wink:

Hi Tanner :wave:

Going by that list, I'm about the opposite of Irish... :lol: (My mother's English, I guess that makes sense...!)

I'll wave at every plane that goes overhead in 3 weeks' time, Molly... :D Is your friend out here for a holiday?

Back
Top Bottom