pleban girls party - too drunk to funk !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:

well gosh, no wonder I love the Diaries so much! :love:

I used to walk around town when I was a teenager, listening to JT and loving those songs, and they still touch me now, 20 years on. :heart:

JT is my favorite album, the first thing i brought with my first wage packet :love:

Vinyl :drool:

That's why i have a JT tattoo & my first oy will be called Joshua :reject:

WildHoney said:

JT is my favorite album, the first thing i brought with my first wage packet :love:

:love:

I saved up my babysitting to buy JT the day it came out, on cassette. I can't even say how many times I've bought that album, on cassette, vinyl and cd over the years. :heart:

I want a JT tattoo! I just can't decide for sure...

WildHoney said:

Joshua is a wonderful name. :rockon: I use that name often when I'm writing other fiction... :drool: Josh....:drool:

my dog was called Josh... I loved him desperately.... :sad:

love2bmama said:

:love:

I saved up my babysitting to buy JT the day it came out, on cassette. I can't even say how many times I've bought that album, on cassette, vinyl and cd over the years. :heart:

I want a JT tattoo! I just can't decide for sure...

Me too :lol: , Vinyl, Cassette then CD when CD's first came out, then another CD because the first one got a scratch :lol:

I'm like that with all the albums though :reject:

WildHoney said:

Me too :lol: , Vinyl, Cassette then CD when CD's first came out, then another CD because the first one got a scratch :lol:

I'm like that with all the albums though :reject:

yeah, I think JT is the one I've bought the most times, definitely in the most formats. ATYCLB I've bought on cd like 3 times because it gets scratched/worn out. I think I've probably bought them all more than once, at least. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom