Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
13.gif

:lol:

Hey Weldy, SG, Drea! :hug:

Drea, I'm evil, I know. :( Forgive me? :flirt: I just haven't been able to get on in the evenings that much lately.

I'm pretty well thanks, SG. :) Today's been crazy, just taking a breather...but then that's been far too usual for me lately.

How are all of you? :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Drea, I'm evil, I know. :( Forgive me? :flirt: I just haven't been able to get on in the evenings that much lately.

I guess :wink: You'll have to stand me a drink in London, how about that? *g*

Btw, when's Sarah's 19th? Before or after March 3rd? :shifty:

SG, Sarah's got a cold, nothing major, but she's feeling icky. She's been so busy lately too, that she hasn't really had time to rest and relax till yesterday and today. She's on her high school exam period...she only had to write one on Mon, and has the rest of the week off from that, but she's still had her university class Tuesday evening and tonight. She's all caught up on scholarship business for this week I think, but there's more to do next week. :crazy:

Drea said:

I guess :wink: You'll have to stand me a drink in London, how about that? *g*

Btw, when's Sarah's 19th? Before or after March 3rd? :shifty:

It was really all Snow's idea, and I offered to give her an hand, since I'm in the area.

Her b-day is the 16th, why? I suppose there's something involving alcohol on the 3rd? :shifty:

Omg, I haven't told you girls, she drank New Year's Eve!! I went to pick her up, and she was all proud. She had a drink and a half. :cute: :lmao: :motherlypride:

VintagePunk said:

It was really all Snow's idea, and I offered to give her an hand, since I'm in the area.

Her b-day is the 16th, why? I suppose there's something involving alcohol on the 3rd? :shifty:

Omg, I haven't told you girls, she drank New Year's Eve!! I went to pick her up, and she was all proud. She had a drink and a half. :cute: :lmao: :motherlypride:

:giggle:

Well, there's an Elevation show at the new Healey's on March 3rd - they're doing AB in its entirety (ACROBAT! :hyper: ), plus recreating the TO JT show.... *tempts* I'm not sure how strict they are about ID, I know at the old place they didn't seem too bad :wink: Apparently the new Healey's is right across the road from Gretzky's (no more underground sweatbox! yay!)

Drea said:
Is Sarah still looking at York, or is her first choice somewhere else?

she was really enthusiastic about York, but then she's had several people tell her, including teachers and a guidance counsellor, that they don't think she'll be happy there. :huh: They said there's not a sense of community at that school??

She still applied there, though, along with Queens, Western, Guelph, Waterloo and Mac. She had no idea where she wants to go. Queens is a longshot because she doesn't want to be that far from home...but, I told her to apply to all she wanted to, to keep her options open, since she's unsure at this point.

Thanks Weldy, SG. I'll tell her. :)

Drea said:

:giggle:

Well, there's an Elevation show at the new Healey's on March 3rd - they're doing AB in its entirety (ACROBAT! :hyper: ), plus recreating the TO JT show.... *tempts* I'm not sure how strict they are about ID, I know at the old place they didn't seem too bad :wink: Apparently the new Healey's is right across the road from Gretzky's (no more underground sweatbox! yay!)

That would be awesome!!

Say, if one wanted to get in touch with Brady, what would be the best way to do so? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom