Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
I'm doing good....I just got contacts this morning so I'm trying to convince myself I can actually read with them in :nerd:

I had contacts for a couple of weeks, but between my stagmatism and seasonal allergies that made my eyes itchy, I never did get used to them.

Most everyone I know has a period of adjustment to things like reading and watching TV - but it doesn't seem to last too long :wink:

I'm first for this game. :hyper::drool::combust:

SP_A0042.jpg

Sorry I disappeared there. :lol:

Wild :hug: SG :hug: Jem :hug: Clone :hug: Everyone else who I can't see at the moment! :hug:

Today has been very busy, but I'm hoping I can stay for a few minutes here with you. :)

Thanks Wild :hug:

If I remember correctly, the Swedish you know, could get you far in this country... :shifty:

Or not, depending on where you end up! :lol:

Now I have to head off to bed, as I just had huge troubles spelling "up"... :banghead: :lol:

Night everyone :hug:

WildHoney said:

it just popped up and i thought :hmm: what's this??

:angel:

and of course you have to investigate thoroughly when it pops up :sexywink:

Jez :hug: your English is great, and it has gotten better since I first met you :up: Good night hon!

WildHoney said:

A good time :sexywink:

Or do as NI does, stay quiet unless spoken to, go and fetch the drinks/food and carry shopping bags :lol:

That doesn't sound like Gav. :heart: He's such a blast.

I had to laugh today (we were talking while he walked to the pub) when he said he had too much confidence sometimes and I couldn't help but think of Bono :cute:

What are these photos you two ( :giggle: ) are passing back and forth? It's like candy and sex, you can have it only if you bring enough to share with everyone :wink:

Back
Top Bottom