Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

Hi Drea :hug:

I was getting lonely :sad:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG I've been playing around with some of the travel sites, settling for a hotel in Manchester that isn't in his neighborhood specifically and I think I can get this trip down to $1,100 after taxes but before spending money for food and such (and - the cost of passport fees) :faint:

this might actually happen!

OMG!! SG might be coming to England. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:faint:

Last edited:
Hey SG :hug: Nice to "see" you! Clone:hug: Wild:hug: Drea:hug: Jem:hug:

Crap, I'm more tired then I thought I was when I sat down here, I don't know for how long I'll be managing to speak coherent English... :)

JezSnape said:
Hey SG : hug: Nice to "see" you! Clone: hug: Wild: hug: Drea: hug: Jem: hug:

Crap, I'm more tired then I thought I was when I sat down here, I don't know for how long I'll be managing to speak coherent English... : )

Aww :hug: at least you have an excuse for it; I often have trouble speaking coherent English no matter how awake I am. And it's my native language! :wink:

Jem :hug: I'm very hopeful it will :yes: It will probably be around my birthday, though, so not until late fall - but still :up: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug : at least you have an excuse for it; I often have trouble speaking coherent English no matter how awake I am. And it's my native language! :wink :

I'm the same. :lol: Jez you're English is really good. :yes::hug:

Jem :hug: I'm very hopeful it will :yes: It will probably be around my birthday, though, so not until late fall - but still :up: :hyper:

Can wait till fall. That will be sooo cool. :love::hyper: So hope you can come.

bonoishot said:

Trust you. :tsk:

:shh: i was reading one on orgasms the other day. :shifty:

:lmao:

I was too :ohmy: :lol: - I started surfing for piercing information, ended up in genital piercing articles and it was all down hill ( :giggle: ) from there :sexywink:

Hello Molly :wave: how are you?

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug: at least you have an excuse for it; I often have trouble speaking coherent English no matter how awake I am. And it's my native language! :wink:

I have to say though, that talking with you girls, and the occasional boy, has improved my English enormously. My English is almost better than my Swedish nowadays. I'm conducting a small experiment here. This Wednesday we had to take a test, called VOC/MCT (in case anyone's heard of it) and I've taken that test before, a couple of years ago. Now I'm gonna see if there really is a difference. :wink:

Thanks Jem :hug:

Back
Top Bottom