Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem :hug:

Montreal is beautiful right now. It's warming up :happy: I have finals in two weeks how fast is that?!?! :huh:

Awwww.....that's too bad. :( It would've been so fun.

How are you doing Jem?

Mucca:hug:

sorry...I think I have ADD:lmao: I seriously cannot concentrate on anything for more than 5 minutes.:lmao:

actually I have the flu and sitting in a chair is killing me:(

Mucca said:
Jem :hug:

Montreal is beautiful right now. It's warming up :happy: I have finals in two weeks how fast is that?!?! :huh:

Awwww.....that's too bad. :( It would've been so fun.

How are you doing Jem?

Im not too bad, bought the 1st series of The X Files on DVD today in a sale for £17.99 :drool: and a Ramones CD :drool: :love:

2 weeks :ohmy: suppose you're busy revising most of the time then :hug: do you break up after that? have the summer off?

Dis, only a second :angry:

bonoishot said:

Im not too bad, bought the 1st series of The X Files on DVD today in a sale for £17.99 :drool: and a Ramones CD :drool: :love:

2 weeks :ohmy: suppose you're busy revising most of the time then :hug: do you break up after that? have the summer off?

Dis, only a second :angry:

Oooh X-Files, I haven't watched that in ages. I just remember it getting really weird after a couple years.

Yup I started this week but the crumby thing is I still have one more week of lab :madspit:

After I have to take one course in the summer until the end of May and then I go home in June :hyper:

And speaking of revising I had better do some before I go out for dinner so I'll talk to you girls later tonight :wave:

Mucca said:
:lmao:

Awwww are you feeling better than yesterday Dis?

alittle:yes: ...except for my dog bite:angry: My dog is really sensitive about his hind legs being touched...(don't know why...he was a rescue) anyway he went under the grill while it was lit so not thinking I grabbed him by his leg and he grabbed my hand:sad:

Jem:drool: ....ok...5 seconds:angry:

Dismantled said:

alittle:yes: ...except for my dog bite:angry: My dog is really sensitive about his hind legs being touched...(don't know why...he was a rescue) anyway he went under the grill while it was lit so not thinking I grabbed him by his leg and he grabbed my hand:sad:

5 more seconds :drool:

Ouch :huh:

My cousin adopted a dog from the SPCA and she's really sensitive about people petting her with their feet :(

Mucca said:

5 more seconds :drool:

Ouch :huh:

My cousin adopted a dog from the SPCA and she's really sensitive about people petting her with their feet :(

probably because she was kicked:sad: my mom's dog was like that when she adopted her:(

adopted pets:up::heart:

Mucca said:

Oooh X-Files, I haven't watched that in ages. I just remember it getting really weird after a couple years.

Yup I started this week but the crumby thing is I still have one more week of lab :madspit :

After I have to take one course in the summer until the end of May and then I go home in June :hyper :

And speaking of revising I had better do some before I go out for dinner so I'll talk to you girls later tonight :wave :

It did go weird at the end and really sucked when mulder left but the 1st few years/series :drool: i used to :love: David Duchovny , iwas only 10/11/12 :lmao:

thats cool you get to go h ome in June even if you have to stay an extra month ! hope some of your friends will be there aswell :hug:

Dismantled said:

alittle:yes : ...except for my dog bite:angry : My dog is really sensitive about his hind legs being touched...(don't know why...he was a rescue) anyway he went under the grill while it was lit so not thinking I grabbed him by his leg and he grabbed my hand:sad :

:yikes: awww poor you and poor doggy :hug: hope your hand heals soon! rescue animals can be very jumpy like that sometimes, its instinct for them!

Dis :drool: 5 seconds you :love: me

Hi everyone! :wave: :hug: Hope you're all having a great Saturday so far!

Rob Thomas was awesome last night! :heart: :love: :drool: :combust: I'm gonna put up some pics on my journal in a bit. Didn't get home until 2am, which was pretty late, but so worth it!

Such a lucky woman :wink:

Ali :love: Thank you for sharing your man with us :bow:

0a755e86.jpg

Ali is soooooooooooooo beautiful:drool: One day i hope to have an ounce of her beauty :hug:

WildHoney said:
Jem Clone:love:

Did that Ramones DVD you got a few weeks ago have U2 on it??

Thora and Jez:hug:heart:

Wilc :clone:love::hug:

Very briefly, U2 presented an award to the Ramones (then just minus Joey :( ) it's so cool seeing performances of them though i was like :drool: I know a guy who went to see them play back in the 70's/80's :mad: *jealous :grumpy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom