Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what Tre's sig is... but that's because I could hear the are we just starting again being sung, but couldn't think of the song *g* So Bri told me :wink:

I don't know what the song is, Dazz.

But I just saw SimRussty & Larry's wedding! Very nice!! And I liked the tasteful blue suit SimDiane wore for the reception!

SG, what version of the game are you playing, Sims 2? It's coming out for the Mac in June and I'd love to get it.

Diane L said:
SG, what version of the game are you playing, Sims 2? It's coming out for the Mac in June and I'd love to get it.

SG, if you are running Sims2, I keep seeing the "Sims2: Open for Business" Expansion Pack at Target and thinking of you ... :nudge nudge hint hint:

Maybe I've been hanging around business people too long, but I think it would be so interesting and funny to see our Sims run their own businesses ... :wink:

jobob said:

SG, if you are running Sims2, I keep seeing the "Sims2: Open for Business" Expansion Pack at Target and thinking of you ... :nudge nudge hint hint:

Maybe I've been hanging around business people too long, but I think it would be so interesting and funny to see our Sims run their own businesses ... :wink:

But bad things might happen if the Sims have jobs...poor SimVP found her husband cheating while she was at work!!!

My Sim has gone back to freelance writing, now reporting for the local weekly paper. She can't work full-time because she has two small children! That's what I like to think, anyway! :)

I've been working at getting jobs for at least one adult in each household - I can't remember them all, but I know Edge is in the science field and Dallas has started his life of crime; I believe he's a bookie at the moment :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Where'd VP go? :shifty:

Did she fall asleep at the keyboard? :yawn:

or maybe had an unexpected booty call? :flirt:

Right on the first count. :reject: :lol: Just woke up a minute ago.

Wrong on the second. I think we tired each other out last night. :lol: He was going to work out tonight, and he has the kids this weekend.

VintagePunk said:

Right on the first count. :reject: :lol: Just woke up a minute ago.

Wrong on the second. I think we tired each other out last night. :lol: He was going to work out tonight, and he has the kids this weekend.

:eek: :lol: Well, good morning, then :wink:

Your sig is from one of my favorite songs, by the way :love:

Sad_Girl said:
I've been working at getting jobs for at least one adult in each household - I can't remember them all, but I know Edge is in the science field and Dallas has started his life of crime; I believe he's a bookie at the moment :lol:

Is JT Edge also a scientist? Smart is sexy, you know. :wink:

:lol: at Dallas' life of crime. He probably started out by running the Sims' March Madness basketball pool. :wink:

Hi Diane :hug: I'm well thanks, just really, really tired today. Had real overnight visit :shifty: for the first time last night, and I didn't sleep all that well. :lol: Maybe two hours, if that. Mostly just stared at the clock and wanted to come home. :lol:

SG, really??? :hyper: Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the world who likes them. :lol: they're not well thought of around here/in B&C. :|

Drea - damn, you shoulda called, I would have kept you company for your mini-layover. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

SG, really??? :hyper: Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the world who likes them. :lol: they're not well thought of around here/in B&C. :|

Really? Huh. I like a lot of their stuff. Not all of it, but they have a decent variety in their choice of songs and I respect that. I like 'Romeo and Rebecca' really well, too, do you know that one?

Back
Top Bottom