Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
SG, you have mail. :flirt:

They shut off my internet service earlier today :yikes: I was not sure I was going to get back online until later tonight, if then. Luckily I got my new credit card in the mail yesterday and I just had to have it authorized, then it took two hours for my server to re-activate the account :uhoh:

I'm checking my mail, now though :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:
Wait

Who's Vegas?

Are you cheating on me with Him!? :madwife:

:lol: my first impression was 'Apparently I'm going to die on stage' :lmao:

Hi Bri and Thora and BB12 :hug: :)

I'm so glad to be here! :happy: Isn't it funny, how much you realize you take something for granted until you're threatened with losing it?

Sad_Girl said:

They shut off my internet service earlier today :yikes: I was not sure I was going to get back online until later tonight, if then. Luckily I got my new credit card in the mail yesterday and I just had to have it authorized, then it took two hours for my server to re-activate the account :uhoh:

I'm checking my mail, now though :hug:

:yikes:!
They shut you off that quickly?

I'm glad you got it sorted out. And not just cause I want to use you for your mad editing skillz. :lol:

I hate when my net goes down! It's horrible...you go through withdrawl or something...

And Thank you sooo much, btw. :kiss:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty well, BB. :hug:

I noticed that quiz as well, Jem. Mine was "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father! Prepare to die!" :lmao: Oh how true that is! :lmao:

:lmao:

Bri yours is hilarious. I can't believe its no butter.

My Andy :madwife: got the "Like that really hurt". That would actually SO be him . :lol::angry:

HI girls :wave: :heart:

I'm glad you got your service back on SG! :hug: Being without the net really does suck. :madspit:

Hi Fly!!!! :hug: :heart: How was your trip? :hyper:

:lol: I am reading U2 at the end of the world now.... *issonotmentioningthefirstfewpassages*

I could't help but point this out :whistle:

As we approach Manchester I say "Well, of course, Bono, everybody must be asking you about all the references to oral sex in your new songs..."
"WHAT?" Bono sputters. "Bill, you've turned to the wrong page in your notebook, you're asking me the Prince questions!"
Listen, I say, to these lines from recent U2 songs: "Surrounding me, going down on me," "You can swalliw or you can spit,"(He misses the next line of Acrobat there!!!) "Here she comes, six and nine again," "Did I leave a bad taste in your mouth." ...
"Ahh." Bono mumbles something about sixty-nine being one of the most equal sexual positions and then strongly suggest we
get onto another subject

:evil: Bono avoids the topic!

SG and Fly. :drool:

SG i loved my velvet wedding dress:hyper::love::bow: How are you? In the SIM's what does the heart sign mean with the number 2 next to it?

Fly you were in England? :hyper: Wish i'd have known. :( Did you have a good trip? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom