Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamOSCEra6s2920.jpg

When I look at this pic, I just want to break out into "Don't Cry for me Argentina" :lol: :reject: :nerd:

It was cropped from one of the balcony ones taken in Brazil

Ugh, I just realized I have to finish my ecology paper sometimes tommorrow too.
Bah

If anyone has an editing fetish, feel free to be lurking tomorrow afternoon....It's short, I promise! :flirt:

And I sadly must take my leave of you lovely ladies. I've hardly been entertaing tonight anyway.

Sweet dreams kids.
Wish me luck tommorrow! :hug:

HI girls and boys. :shifty:

Called into work this morning to get some annual leave for today, I have 1 1/2 sick days to last me until January, if i go over i'm on a wrtitten warning. :happy::grumpy: . Am trying to rest myself today as i feel exahusted after the issues with the boy at the weekend. :madwife:

Thora i hope your friend is ok. :hug:

SG if you see this what is Bono's thought in the Hewson family portrait? Theres aheart :cute: whats the number 2 mean?

Last edited:
Hi all! :hug: Not able to stay which is rather good since noone is here :grumpy: :wink: Miss talking to everyone but I should be showing up sometime later on. Hope everyting is going well for everybody :hug:

Jem hope everything is better :hug:

Hey girls :wave:

argh... I thought I was rid of my problems with the male gender when I finished my rant sunday ><
they're only getting worse :bang: now one of my closest friends started acting weird.... suddenly all interested in my relationship with another guy.... and he bought me a Bono calendar :yikes: but he's not the relationship type of guy, he's more like the nerd who goes studying and lives with his parents till he's rich to buy himself a good house, nice job and stuff...

Why do there exist men on this planet? To make women's life more miserable? :angry:

Bri - if you see this, I'd be happy to help you edit, if you still need help! I really enjoy doing that kind of thing. Feel free to shoot an email my way - thora_seb at yahoo.ca

Gotta work now, but I'll be back later this afternoon! :hug:

bonoishot said:
BB12 :hug: :wave:

Eveything is okish. I just want an explanation from him really but i'll have to wait till i can talk to him. :grumpy:

Men. :angry: Stubborn Men. :madwife:

Be back later girls/guys :wave:

Awwww I hope you get your explanation soon :hug:

GG2 sounds like you have quite the dilemma,lol. Ughhhh swear as long as I live I will NEVER ever figure men out! And here they keep thinking we are the sex that is so mysterious and hard to understand,lol. Hang in there everyone! :hug:

Just noticed this on U2.com and thought I'd share the pic. This is apparently the artwork for The Saints.

303_main1.jpg

Interesting that it's only Bono & Billie Joe. :hmm: But it does look pretty cool!

Thanks Thora. :hyper: Yeha kinda weird just Bono and Billie but maybe they had trouble trying to think up ways to get both bands on the cover in an original way.

Am just sorting out my myspace page, i hadn't been on it for a few weeks. :tsk::lol:

bonoishot said:

I know. :reject:

I'm so bad with stuff like that. I'm all over it for a few days, then i forget about it when life takes over. :lol:

It's ok I sometimes go awhile without doing anything to it and there are still some on my friend's list that I have never left/or had a comment from,lol.

I'm doing pretty well, BB. :hug:

I noticed that quiz as well, Jem. Mine was "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father! Prepare to die!" :lmao: Oh how true that is! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom