Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
VBE41.jpg

You all look like you had a great time, looking at the pics!

I wanna come and meet you all!:wink:

ohhhh our group pic? i was looking at the other thread and poof! it disappeared... :huh: glad it happened to you, too, SG.
Hi girls :wave:

Weird! I just got a message saying sorry, this board is not accepting any new messages! Is this due to being over the 500 posts?

Anyway, i was saying i missed you all LOADS&hope you missed me! :wink:

I love the pix of you all in the pub&outside the venue! You lucky things!!!! :yes:

susan, we had a great time--too bad all the plebans couldn't be there :(

I think I'm just waiting on the final ok from VP to post the pics in the 'official' pics threads :yes:

I think they all turned out well, even if Drea is self-conscious about laughing in the one :wink: (I blame Bono and his lyrics :giggle: )

the one we took after all night in the GA...ugh :no:

we are lookin' pretty ragged. well, i am, anyway...and come to think of it, i'm still feeling pretty ragged :lol:

YourWildHorses said:
RUFF!!!! :hug: You would have had a ball&i'm so sad i wasn't there, but who knows, if i can sell half of my possessions or win big on the lotto,i might still get over there! :hyper: :hyper: :bow:

if you find out any get-rich-quick schemes let me know. i'm impoverished :(

i'm going to take a wee nap and maybe i'll be more inspired to finish working after that...love the pics :heart:

see you all in a bit...:wave:

YourWildHorses said:
RUFF!!!! :hug: You would have had a ball&i'm so sad i wasn't there, but who knows, if i can sell half of my possessions or win big on the lotto,i might still get over there! :hyper: :hyper: :bow:

If you win big Susan, can I come with you too!:wink:

Bye ruffian!:wave:

Yeah, i hear you've resorted to selling some of your stuff on ebay ruff! That's ehat i'm thinkin'!!!! :lol:

I'd invite ALL of you to go to all of the rest of the U2 gigs on a trip to US/Canada if i won BIG Tilli! :wink:

Love that last pic of Adam&Edge SG! :heart:

You look as if you're getting really squashed in between ruff&Drea!!!! :lmao: And i know what you mean SG - ruff ALWAYS looks amazing doesn't she?! When i met her she had told me earlier on in the morning that she looked a total tramp&yet when i saw her, i thought: Good golly - Supermodel indeed! :sexywink:

Tre's in France I believe! He was in Italy a few days ago..

Hello Chickadee & Diane. I am not sure we've met:wave:

Diane L said:
Where are the photos of our PLEBA Party Girls??? I want to see!!!!

DSC00584.jpg

Ruff, SG, Drea, VP and Sarah

DSC00583.jpg

Ruff, SG, Drea, VP and Sarah

091a1af0.jpg

Jemma, Ruff, Wild, VP, Sarah

DSC00621.jpg

Sarah, VP, SG, Fly, Ruff, Wild and Jemma

Back
Top Bottom