Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I am strictly a Bono girl, but my knees got all weak when Larry walked out, and he didn't have all that crap in his hair (sorry SG :wink: )

And he smelled great, too!!! :drool:

Why did I smell Larry and neglect to smell Bono?? :|

There were only about 6 or 7 of us out there at the time - we think that's why he came out. It was sooooo cool and personal. :heart:

that's so sweet of him :heart:

and yes, I was just about to say that he didn't have crap in his hair :drool:

WildHoney said:
I adore all of the girls i meet :hug:

We never did get that Bono smell off you VP :bandhead:

Imagines herself sniffing Bono in Boston :shifty:

I just thought of that today!!! :(

I'll get more, and send one to each of you. :yes:

So did you and Jem go to the Hyatt at all to pick up your stuff, and just forgot that one bag, or did you not bother going at all??

VintagePunk said:

Sarah just said she remembers "reem me happy tent" from Mr. GG. :lmao:

Where is GG, anyway?? :eyebrow: :sad:

reem me happy tent :lmao:

yeah where is GG :sad:

i should get to bed anyway its nearly 2am here, need to get as much sleep as i can before work on monday

night girls

:hug: luv ya all

quintclonelove to wild and susan(and BG though shes gone and an absent rach)

x

hi again! :wave:

wild, do we have permission to post our GA picture from Toronto or no?

WildHoney said:

:no:

Where? When? How? Why?

:giggle: Hehe I'm so excited for it.

I'm doing this thing called SWAP - Student Work Abroad Program through my university. You basically pick a country from their list (they have a whole bunch) and you pay them to get you a work visa for up to a year and some other crap and you get to work in that country. So I clearly picked Ireland :wink: I'll be in Dublin if I can find a job where I'll make enough money to live there. It'll be from May-August 2006 :D

And during times when I don't have to work (there's certainly opportunity for travel) I plan on going to Paris, London and other parts of England :hyper:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

pleba love in toronto :heart:

Hi fly! :hug:

091a1af0.jpg

WildHoney said:
I sense a planned trip to Dublin next year.....

I'll tell NI we can go see his family next year...:shifty:

:yes: :hyper:

Sami, it's working only...they don't allow you to take any classes but that's ok cause I'll want a break from school. The jobs you get aren't anything special, just waitressing or working in a pub/touristy type of stuff where there's a high turn-over rate. :)

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: :hyper:

Sami, it's working only...they don't allow you to take any classes but that's ok cause I'll want a break from school. The jobs you get aren't anything special, just waitressing or working in a pub/touristy type of stuff where there's a high turn-over rate. :)

that's still so cool! :up:

so, do they pay for you to go and for your board and stuff, or do you?

(sorry I'm asking so many questions, I was planning to do that when I get to college but I've never met anyone who is)

sami0201 said:

that's still so cool! :up:

so, do they pay for you to go and for your board and stuff, or do you?

(sorry I'm asking so many questions, I was planning to do that when I get to college but I've never met anyone who is)

You have to pay for everything. It's basically like you're going over there from scratch...you have to find a place to live and pay for it yourself and you have to find a job. All the organization is there for is so you can get a visa to be able to work there. I'm not sure if Americans can use the program but here's the address for you to take a look anyway

www.swap.ca

FlyYourKite said:

You have to pay for everything. It's basically like you're going over there from scratch...you have to find a place to live and pay for it yourself and you have to find a job. All the organization is there for is so you can get a visa to be able to work there. I'm not sure if Americans can use the program but here's the address for you to take a look anyway

www.swap.ca

ooooh I see :yes:

I think we were looking at more of a thing where you go with your college and they would set you up at say, Trinity College in Ireland for a semester.

Back
Top Bottom