Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tilli said:

Aww - I am pretty sure he didn't mean to ignore you - I am sure with the sea of faces all wanting his attention it must be difficult to see everyone. You are luckier that me, as you have managed to meet Edge.:combust:

1 down 3 to go for you!:wink:

yeah i know that now but nothing could console me for about 2 hours till my ticket scanned up Vertigo and i was like"arrrrrrgggggggghhhh the ellipse" :rockon: :laugh:

am so glad i met edge and i was v lucky, but i actually meant the other girls who were in To /Chi :hug:

Last edited:
I paniked when Miroslava knew who i was and introduced me to Souly.

And then when we were outside the band hotel on Wednesday someone said Is anyone here on Interference. I said yes and introduced myself as WildHoney. And she knew who i was.... she'd only been here a few weeks..

:yikes:

Good afternoon party people! :D :hyper:

We've been without a phone line since this morning and it was driving me fucking mad! :rant: And last night everytime I got on it would just kick me off. So far it seems to be working again. Thank God now I don't have to strangle anyone at the phone company. :lol:

bonoishot said:

am so glad i met edge and i was v lucky, but i actually meant the other girls who were in To /Chi :hug:

Yes, I agree, they are damn lucky girls indeed!:wink:

You will meet Bono again one day and he wont ignore you, I am sure:hug:

Last edited:
Okay guys, am all dressed (God I hate dresses, I have to be all ladylike in 'em) and ready to go... see you all sometime much later tonight, or tomorrow! ;)

WildHoney said:
I paniked when Miroslava knew who i was and introduced me to Souly.

And then when we were outside the band hotel on Wednesday someone said Is anyone here on Interference. I said yes and introduced myself as WildHoney. And she knew who i was.... she'd only been here a few weeks..

:yikes:

:lmao:

you must have a reputation :shifty:

:wink:

:hug::kiss:

your face after the girl recognised your name :lmao:

I am going now!

It has been good chatting with you all!:wave:

Have fun Drea! :hug: See ya later. :wave:

Wild I have that happen at PJ shows all the time! I had someone at the last show I was at lean over two rows of chairs to get my attention and then asked "Are you Russty?!" I was like um, yeah. :shifty: :eek: Do I give off that freaky vibe? :lol: The girl laughed and said no it was the pink hair and tattoos that gave me away. :lol: She was actually a really nice girl from the PJ board, but then soon as we mentioned the board everyone around us started calling off their nics. It was so funny we were in a pit of all these people we "knew" without having a clue who they were.

Back
Top Bottom