Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi wild :hug:

oh that sounds nice!

:shifty:

I'm having summer holidays now... but I'm going to work tho.. want more money to spend on U2 stuff since my sis will have a paypal account soon..... :evil:

WildHoney said:

At the moment i'm the same size as Renée Zellweger was for Brigit Jones although i don't think i want to be a size 4 :no: or 00 :yuck:

I hate the way they portrayed weight in that movie!! She was a normal woman size, and yet they portrayed her like she was a fat cow. :mad: She wasn't fat at all. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I hate the way they portrayed weight in that movie!! She was a normal woman size, and yet they portrayed her like she was a fat cow. :mad: She wasn't fat at all. :huh:

Same here! :angry: She looked so cute in that movie. I hate it that they called her fat, when she looked so healthy, and like a normal woman would.

VintagePunk said:

I know. The media over here in UK is at last realising that women being a size 6 or below is unhealthy and dangerous. The average woman in UK is a 16 , a US 14 so it the fashion industry & Hollywood that make boney as sexy :coocoo:

ThoraSEB said:

Same here! :angry: She looked so cute in that movie. I hate it that they called her fat, when she looked so healthy, and like a normal woman would.

Yeah, I remember them saying she gained 30 lbs for the role? So what, she weighed 125 instead of 95? :huh:

No wonder women have distorted body images...

Back
Top Bottom