Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Thora....:)

Hey speaking of Mr Depp here.....Mrs RR had her 20th HS reunion last week at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney (on the 2nd floor)...and he was downstairs, having his premiere party for "Pirates"........i saw him a couple of times..:up:

Mrs RR loves him...:rolleyes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sort of. I've mostly have it figured out, but not really the way I want it. :( I'm still hoping someone will drop the inquiry course I wanted and that I'll get into it. :drool:
Than everything would be perfect.

What about you? I remember reading a while back the you too (hee hee) were having registration woes?

Ah it's so frustrating sometimes, isn't it? Hopefully you'll be able to snag a place in that class.

My schedule is fine, I just couldn't take any of the classes I really wanted to as my elective as they wouldn't fit with the rest of my nursing courses. I have a psych course which looks pretty interesting so I'm sure all will be well. :)

RedrocksU2 said:
Hi Thora....: )

Hey speaking of Mr Depp here.....Mrs RR had her 20th HS reunion last week at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney (on the 2nd floor)...and he was downstairs, having his premiere party for "Pirates"........i saw him a couple of times..:u p:

:shocked: :faint: :combust: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Really going now. :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:

Hey speaking of Mr Depp here.....Mrs RR had her 20th HS reunion last week at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney (on the 2nd floor)...and he was downstairs, having his premiere party for "Pirates"........i saw him a couple of times..:up:

:shocked:

:drool: :combust:

RedrocksU2 said:

That's awesome! :up:

I love him too. :shifty: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Ah it's so frustrating sometimes, isn't it? Hopefully you'll be able to snag a place in that class.

My schedule is fine, I just couldn't take any of the classes I really wanted to as my elective as they wouldn't fit with the rest of my nursing courses. I have a psych course which looks pretty interesting so I'm sure all will be well. :)

I feel your pain! Conflicting classes are evil. :madwife: That's part of the reason I so want that inquiry class, everything would fit into place then....
But as of now..:slant:

sami0201 said:

32.jpg

:drool: :combust:

:wave:

Holy shit!! That's like my favourite Johnny look ever! :combust:

Hi RR :wave:

DAmn that would be a fun place to have a reunion! :dance: But way to tempting to crash the Pirates party. :lol: I hope you guys had a fun time.

RedrocksU2 said:

May I breathe the same air as you? :hyper: :drool:

He just has this effect on women. :wink: And some men, too. :shifty:

^ :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:

:ohmy:

:shocked:

:jealous:

Why don't they ever hold it in FLA? :angry: I'd *so* be there :drool:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
DAmn that would be a fun place to have a reunion! :dance: But way to tempting to crash the Pirates party. :lol: I hope you guys had a fun time.

It was awesome...

here's a pic from it....Mrs RR is H-O-T. thank you very much.

34757393C3B7Ffp33Enu3D32383E2723E3B.jpg

:D

That is a great picture of you guys! And I have to agree Mrs. RR is definetly hot! You both have great smiles! :yes: :heart:

That's a great picture! Sounds like a fun time. :D

I'm going to go to bed now everyone. :hug: Working for long hours at the concession during Pirates opening weekend was not nice for my feet. :lol:

Night! :heart:

Pics of Johnny?.....Nah, I did not bring my camera to the bathroom where I saw him....

:lol:

J/K

It was really fast encounter..from far away...

Ok, carry on with the Party...see ya.
::

6.jpg

When I was a wee girl and discovered Johnny this is what he looked like. The good days of 21 Jump Street. :love:

Back
Top Bottom