Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I agree. The actual story and movie itself didn't do much for me, but regardless of the plot/character/lines Johnny always delivers so it's still a treat to watch. :)

:lol: :combust: The opening scenes were *ahem* .... enjoyable. :wink:

Sarah and I were watching it together. After that, I said "oh shit, this is one of those movies that we probably should watch separately...you watch first, I'll leave the room, then we'll switch." :lmao: It never got any worse than that, though, so we finished it together. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah and I were watching it together. After that, I said "oh shit, this is one of those movies that we probably should watch separately...you watch first, I'll leave the room, then we'll switch." :lmao: It never got any worse than that, though, so we finished it together. :wink:

:lol: Glad it didn't get too awkward! :wink:

Hi Bri!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:uhoh:

:lmao:

I'm glad everyone was able to keep their hands...nevermind. :tsk:

Night GG :hug:

Sami, if you're interested, The Travelling Wilbury's big hit was "Handle With Care." I can upoad it if you want. :) Roy Orbison's voice :combust:

Fly, it was a little iffy at first, but we got through it. :eek: :lol:

We were both like "OMG, JOHNNY!!!!" :eek: :ohmy: :combust:

A really nice mother/daughter moment. :wink:

Hi girls :hug: :heart:

Fly I'm sorry your grandmas not doing well. I totally understand what your dealing with. Its hard to know what to do. I'm sort of dealing with that with my brother. I just want to have no regrets when he is gone. It sounds like you are doing the best thing to have good memories with your grandma. She sounds like quite a lady. :hug: :heart:

I wanted to rent the Libertine today, but they didn't have anymore copies. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Night GG :hug:

Sami, if you're interested, The Travelling Wilbury's big hit was "Handle With Care." I can upoad it if you want. :) Roy Orbison's voice :combust:

Fly, it was a little iffy at first, but we got through it. :eek: :lol:

We were both like "OMG, JOHNNY!!!!" :eek: :ohmy: :combust:

A really nice mother/daughter moment. :wink:

Sure!

:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
Thanks Russty! :hug: I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for your brother right now, either. :heart: I'm thinking of you and your family!

THanks babe. I think of you often and I'm glad to know whats going on. Things like this are nver easy, but at least we have each other. :hug: :kiss:

:hug: for everyone, cuz my lazy brain is fried. ;) :giggle:

Its been a long crappy weekend bring on the hot people!

FlyYourKite said:
Not to bring up school in this lovely vacation time :lol:, but have you got all your courses for next year sorted out, Bri?

Sort of. I've mostly have it figured out, but not really the way I want it. :( I'm still hoping someone will drop the inquiry course I wanted and that I'll get into it. :drool:
Than everything would be perfect.

What about you? I remember reading a while back the you too (hee hee) were having registration woes?

EsquireApril95.jpg

32.jpg

:drool: :combust:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom