Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys I know she would really appreciate it. :heart:

I'm doing okay. Have a stupid headache that won't go away, but I think I'll live. :wink:

:hug: Bri :hug: Dis :hug: Thora

Dis are you pregnant? :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

I wonder if there are depends thongs?

That'd be so HAWT :combust:

:ohmy:

So maybe you will be beeding those depends....

thats what I will wear to my next show....a skirt and a depends thong:drool: that will be hawt:combust:

why would I need depends:eyebrow: Is there a side effect I don't know about.....:| :yikes:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks guys I know she would really appreciate it. :heart:

I'm doing okay. Have a stupid headache that won't go away, but I think I'll live. :wink:

:hug: Bri :hug: Dis :hug: Thora

Dis are you pregnant? :hyper:

well.....not that I know of.....but I'll just say Mr. Dis couldn't wait until August...(remember the "plan") we kinda had a ...:hmm: dress rehersal if you could call it that:lmao:...maybe even 5 dress rehersals:reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:

Well, I didn't mean for you...altho I suppsoe you can wear them too :drool:

:tongue:

And how could B possibly resisit you in that outfit?! Ali in a skirt and depends thong..what more could that man want? :combust:

wouldn't they be alittle big:eyebrow: ...wait..thats brilliant...the kid could just wear them like clothes:ohmy: ...I wouldn't have to buy outfits...just slap an adult size depends on him:happy:

that would be Bono's lucky night for sure:drool:

ThoraSEB said:

:ohmy: I have no idea. That's pretty sick. I just thought it was a funny skit - I had no idea a company would actually MAKE them! :yikes:

my bad:lmao: it was toddler underwear:lmao: still pretty gross though......I think A&F made them though..

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lmao:

:yikes:

Diaper thongs....talk about leaks :yuck:

I know...if a company actually thought it was a good idea to make them...I would bring my kid into that companies store..wearing just his thong and let him loose....(after I filled him up on strained peas and milk):barf:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Yeah well, maybe this'll teach you to cuddle next time. :angry:

:angry: you know I never liked the cuddling part....couldn't we just shake hands after or something....

See you later Bri! :hug:

Dismantled said:

I know...if a company actually thought it was a good idea to make them...I would bring my kid into that companies store..wearing just his thong and let him loose....(after I filled him up on strained peas and milk):barf:

:lmao: :lmao: Good plan!

:laugh: that store would be sure sorry. :wink:

Dis dress rehearsels are always a good thing. :wink: Good luck on making it to the final show. :giggle:

Sadly girls I must go as well. The little monkeys want some lunch. I'll see ya later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
:laugh: that store would be sure sorry. :wink:

Dis dress rehearsels are always a good thing. :wink: Good luck on making it to the final show. :giggle:

Sadly girls I must go as well. The little monkeys want some lunch. I'll see ya later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

thanks russty:lmao: see you later:wave:

I should go too:(

I knew you would all leave. :madwife: :sad:

Snooky :heart: At least Mia is big, that's something to be thankful for. :yes:

Dis! :ohmy: :happy: You could always bedazzle "Groupie" onto your Depends. :lmao:

Wild, I wasn't sad about Sarah going, I was sad that I had to leave here, cause I knew you'd all be gone when I got back. :angry: I could have gone with them if I'd wanted.

edit - phone call. :angry: Anyway, I might not end up seeing the new pirates till it's out on dvd, anyway. I'm not much of a theatre-goer. Unless Sarah really wants to see it again, and wants me to go with her.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
They always come back. You know what? It might be too late, now. :angry:

:sexywink:

Edge could bedazzled your Depends for you! :happy:

too late:sad: noooooooooooooooooooooo:sad: too late for what?:angry:

I could make some FOR Edge:ohmy: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Too late for....love?

That was an 80's Def Leppard song. :lol:

Edge in his bedazzled Depends, strutting the catwalk, doing the Electric Co solo :combust:

I know that song...I'm old:scream: :sad:

omg...:combust: Edgie would be so hot:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom