Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Wild

Hi SG

I was running errands and got home just in time to see the end of the song.....B's last verse.

Do you think they will play later?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them. they have plenty of songs that would suit the situation :yes:

Jem and Wild, I have a new Journal and scrapbook just for the concerts & trip :giggle:

:sad: Awww Paul Simon just made me seriously start crying
6.gif

Has anyone heard anything from Harry Connick (Sr. - the former mayor of New Orleans or Jr. the singer/actor) ?

Thanks Weldy. I actually just found an article - sort of answered my own question

NEW ORLEANS (Sept. 6, 2005) – New Orleans native and singer Harry Connick Jr. has agreed to be honorary chair of Habitat for Humanity’s “Operation Home Delivery,” a long-term rebuilding plan for families victimized by Hurricane Katrina in the Big Easy and along the Gulf Coast.

“It is hard to sit in silence, to watch one’s youth wash away,” said Connick. “Everything that I have professionally, and so much of what I have personally, is because of this great, fair city … to see it being drowned like this is almost unbearable.”

I love Harry :heart: I've wanted to see him in concert forever, and he's in Detroit at the end of this month - but um, well, I'd sort of already commited all of my money and energy to a couple of *other* concerts this month and next :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I changed my mind :reject: I just raided the pantry :D

Hi VP :hug: How are you?

U2 did 'One' with Mary J Blige

Hey :hug:

I've been better, but the news doesn't seem to be as bad as it could have been. I'm heading back up there again in a bit, if I don't hear anything soon.

VintagePunk said:

Hey :hug:

I've been better, but the news doesn't seem to be as bad as it could have been. I'm heading back up there again in a bit, if I don't hear anything soon.

:hug: waiting for Doctors is so hard. Maybe the worst part of being sick or caring for someone sick in this day and age.

Sami the Shelter telethon thing was on a lot of stations, U2 were the first musical group/with Mary J Blige

Back
Top Bottom