Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

I KNOW *SQUEALS*

:drool: :drool:

:hyper:

:combust:

OMG in about a wek im gonna see B :combust:

So amazing!!! :heart: The time has come!! I keep having visions of the GA line though...somehow I have a feeling the weather is going to suck...it'll either be raining and crappy or insanely hot. :lol: Oh well, we will have an awesome time anyway.

I'm already planning my snack-taking since we can't really leave for food :wink:

We have huge wolf spiders here that make a horrible noise when you kill them. Sort of a splat squish noise. Its so disgusting. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I hope you find that someone some day.

I've had a glimpse at love in my life and it can make you feel amazing. There is nothing like that butterflies in your stomach, make your knees weak, and your brain go gooshy feeling. :no: :heart:

aww russty thats :heart:

i always like the wrong guys and as i look so young the huys who like me are weird :yikes: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:flirt: *pets Russty*

How have you been feeling? Things still kind of meh in the health department? :hug:

Yeah things are still meh. Tests didn't come back well, so they told me today that it probably isn't going to get any better. But this happens every few years. Things just don't work as well anymore. Eventually we figure out ways to cope and move on with life. I'm just hoping that I can regain some strength and stamina soon. I hate being tired and sluggish all the time.

But talking to you helps. :wink: :hug: Smokin hawt girls always make things better. :giggle:

bonoishot said:

aww russty thats :heart:

i always like the wrong guys and as i look so young the huys who like me are weird :yikes: :lol:

Well the nice thing is it only takes one person to do it for ya. And the world is full of them, so I have hope. :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

So amazing!!! :heart: The time has come!! I keep having visions of the GA line though...somehow I have a feeling the weather is going to suck...it'll either be raining and crappy or insanely hot. :lol: Oh well, we will have an awesome time anyway.

I'm already planning my snack-taking since we can't really leave for food :wink:

:hyper:

i was so hyper at work this afternoon

i said to dave you do know im gonna be a nightmare this next week as im so excited and he said dont worry bout it, i dont blame you, you get as hyper as you want, i was like i will:lol:

yeah foods gonna be weird, suppose we can take it in turns to go buy stuff for each other :happy:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Yeah things are still meh. Tests didn't come back well, so they told me today that it probably isn't going to get any better. But this happens every few years. Things just don't work as well anymore. Eventually we figure out ways to cope and move on with life. I'm just hoping that I can regain some strength and stamina soon. I hate being tired and sluggish all the time.

But talking to you helps. :wink: :hug: Smokin hawt girls always make things better. :giggle:

Don't they always? :reject: :wink:

I'm really sorry to hear things aren't so great right now. :hug: I'm always here if you want to vent! My nursing ears are always turned on. :) You seem to have such a positive outlook on things despite what's going on. I really admire that. Never lose your strength and attitude Russty! :heart:

Russty Cat said:

we're all here for each other russty :hug:

you have the most amazing attitude to life so hope you manage to get through this soon , you deserve it :hug:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Don't they always? :reject: :wink:

I'm really sorry to hear things aren't so great right now. :hug: I'm always here if you want to vent! My nursing ears are always turned on. :) You seem to have such a positive outlook on things despite what's going on. I really admire that. Never lose your strength and attitude Russty! :heart:

Mmmmmmm hawt like woah! :shifty: :drool:

Thanks babe, you guys help a ton! I've always felt and do feel that for some reason I ended up with this disease for a reason and I think its so that I can have compassion for others and truly understand what pain is like. I try to take a bad thing and use it for good to be a supportive person to others in pain. And I always think it could be worse.

This has really been one of the hardest years in my life. Between loosing my friend, my marriage going into the crapper, and my health getting really wanky I'm just glad I haven't totally lost it yet. But I am blessed I have also felt love in my life and for that I will be forever greatful. I've had some amazing people come into my life who make me want to get up in the morning and keep on moving and breathing. I don't know where I will be in a few months time, but no matter what happens I will always hold them in my heart.

Russty Cat said:

Thanks babe, you guys help a ton! I've always felt and do feel that for some reason I ended up with this disease for a reason and I think its so that I can have compassion for others and truly understand what pain is like. I try to take a bad thing and use it for good to be a supportive person to others in pain. And I always think it could be worse.

This has really been one of the hardest years in my life. Between loosing my friend, my marriage going into the crapper, and my health getting really wanky I'm just glad I haven't totally lost it yet. But I am blessed I have also felt love in my life and for that I will be forever greatful. I've had some amazing people come into my life who make me want to get up in the morning and keep on moving and breathing. I don't know where I will be in a few months time, but no matter what happens I will always hold them in my heart.

:hug::hug::hug:

bonoishot said:

we're all here for each other russty :hug:

you have the most amazing attitude to life so hope you manage to get through this soon , you deserve it :hug:

:hug: Thanks Jemma that means alot coming from you. I expect you guys to represent us well next week! I want pictures and detailed reports on all the fun!! Its a hard job, but someones got to take one for the team. :wink: Plebans unite! :giggle:

And if any of you get near Edge you better give him a nice big hug for me. :giggle: :love:

Hi Jules :hug:

Back
Top Bottom