Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
so come on in, get comfortable, take off your coat and shoes and socks and whatever else you like. After all, if it isn't cold, a man should not be forced to wear pants. :wink:

Hi everyone! :hug: Just popping in really quickly to say hi. I'm off to bed now. Hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of sleep tonight! :up: Goodnight! :hug:

Hey.. just popping back in to say I didn't abandon the party :D :wave: I'm going to bed soon though :yawn:

Good morning! :hug: Don't know if anyone's here, but ah well. :D I got a lot of sleep last night, so I'm feeling really good today.

SG - I read your cap from last night! :drool: I loved it!! :heart: And that is one beautiful picture of Adam! :combust:

:lol: I figured I should try and make up for yesterday, since I was virtually useless. I don't know why I even went in to work yesterday. I didn't get a lot accomplished and made a lot of mistakes. So I'm making up for that by trying to do a lot today. :D

Hey VP! I bet you're hawt! :sexywink: :lol:

But seriously - I just talked to a client in TO and he said it was 35. Wow. :yikes: That's some damn hot heat you've got going on there!!

Hi :hug: Can't stay, on my way out the door :yikes:

Yeah, it generally gets like this a few times throughout the summer, and then with the humidity being in the low 40's. It's bad in the spring though, cause there's no transition, it goes from the low 20's and no humidity to this. :sigh:

See you later :hug:

awww thats sweet Thora:hug: I cannot wear them though..I tried to wear a Livestrong Band and it drove me nuts:angry::( Thanks though:heart:

Dismantled said:
awww thats sweet Thora:hug: I cannot wear them though..I tried to wear a Livestrong Band and it drove me nuts:angry::( Thanks though:heart:

:) you just need to get used to it! I had that too in the beginning... same with a ring.. first you fidget with it and twist it around.. but you'll get used to it!
remember, it's worth it :wink:

:shifty:

Bono stole larry's hairgel, discuss:

bonofuzzywomanoffaithministrie.jpg

any excuse to post this pic :drool:

Back
Top Bottom