Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I disappeared. End of day reports to finish... :sigh: I always lose track of time, and end up scurrying around trying to get them done by the deadline. :lol: Now I can relax for the last half hour. :D

Night Clone! :hug: :love:

Congrats Wild on your great work! :hug: You're doing so awesome!! :applaud:

Hi Russty, Jem, Diane, and anyone else I might have missed. :hug:

Drea said:

:lol: Which is really too bad, given how many instruments Bob plays :wink: So it was just the three of them playing, or was it the original 3 + Murray + drummer (whose name I can never recall...)?

Yes, it was the five of them...Murray, plus the :mad: drummer :mad:

Hi Sarah :hug: :heart:

VP the crappiest thing is just feeling so helpless. Just waiting really sucks. I'm really hoping that they will try to wake him up tomorrow if they can and we will know more. Then when they say he is fine I'm gonna go down there and beat the living crap out of him. :madwife: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, it was the five of them...Murray, plus the :mad: drummer :mad:

So was Mur bouncing around as much as the other three or staying put? I've heard the last show they did in TO back in March he was flying around the stage *snerk*

Russty Cat said:

VP the crappiest thing is just feeling so helpless. Just waiting really sucks. I'm really hoping that they will try to wake him up tomorrow if they can and we will know more. Then when they say he is fine I'm gonna go down there and beat the living crap out of him. :madwife: :wink:

Hey :hug: I'm sorry about everything that's going on, your family will be in my prayers :heart:

Hi Sami :hug: :heart:

8798065chrissib527200640308PM.jpg

Can Edge come over to play? :cute:

Oooh - apparently GBS is going to be at Bumbershoot! :drool: I may go to that one instead of seeing them in Vancouver. I love Bumbershoot!! Kanye is going to be there too, which would be interesting. :hmm:

sami0201 said:
Sarah how was the flight home?

It was alright, I felt a bit high/drunk :)lmao: ) because I took 1 1/2 pills of Xanax (an adult dose is one pill :shifty: ), so it made me kind of loopy...everyone said I did better, but I dunno :shrug: :sigh: Thanks for asking :hug:

Edge does have the best skin! Its so not fair! :lol: My friend said "DAmn the years have been kind to him." When she saw that picture. :giggle:

THora when is Bumpershoot? I was in Seattle last year during Bumpershoot, but I was in the hospital so I didn't get to go. :( :madwife:

Russty Cat said:

Yes, that feeling of being powerless really sucks. :(

Try to wake him up...so that means he's in an induced coma?

Hi Sarah :hug:

Russty - Bumbershoot is September 2-4. I just checked out the website, and signed up for their emails. I think I'm definitely going to go. I don't know many of the bands listed right now, but they'll add more in the next months. I always loved going there every summer. My family lives in Seattle, and I have many friends there, so it will work out perfectly.

sami0201 said:
:lol: Sarah :hug: At least it's overwith! I really wish I could have seen you. :(

I'm glad it's over with :yes:

I wish I could've seen you too, but I looked absolutely horrible because I had to wear my glasses all weekend (my contacts disintegrated Friday night I guess) :grumpy: :lol:

Drea said:

So was Mur bouncing around as much as the other three or staying put? I've heard the last show they did in TO back in March he was flying around the stage *snerk*

I only got to see about 4 songs today, and the stage was in a studio and looked pretty small...they all seemed kind of sedate compared to when I've seen them, except for Mari-Mac, and they were all rockin' out to that one.

Back
Top Bottom