Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh they sound cool VP! I think I had a Canadian friend on MSN who liked them, I'm Scottish and she said I'd like their sound because it was Celtic. Hmm, maybe I should check them out when I go over there!

13lj.gif

You should definitely check them out if you get the chance, Kat! I haven't ever seen them live, but I've seen their performances on TV, and they're amazing! :up:

Hi Wild! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I thought of you earlier when I got them, and then was reminded just now cause we're flipping channels, and an hour long live thing with GBS is on channel 40 (Bravo, I think).

I wish it were still just the four of them, with no drums live :sad: The four of them totally rocked out live. We don't need no damn drums : madwife: Just the bodhran. : drool:

And I miss Daryl. (sorry Drea : shifty: )

Don't apologize, I miss Daryl too :wink: There's a bunch of people here in TO Mur should be back playing with too :madwife: (I agree with you about the drums too.) The GBS fans are missing out on Mur's voice (with the exception of a couple songs - singing background doesn't count!), his songwriting, and his absolutely smartass sense of humour (puns and all *snerk*) You should come to Ikeaville for the Ikeafest and see him with Tory and Dave in Great Atomic Power - he won't be singing any of his stuff alas, but you will see (a)double bass; (b)what he sounds like outside the Sean and Alan show ;); and what he's like when he actually gets to talk :lol: Plus Dave and Tory kick ass and will be singing at least a couple of their own songs... they'd be worth seeing solo or in the group :) Tory's voice :drool: Hell, Tory :drool:

Hey Wild and Drea :hug:

I'm sorry, I just can't seem to concentrate here tonight. Or for the past few nights actually :|

I hope you don't mind me popping in and out, though. :reject:

Just telling you, in case you talk to me and I don't reply right away...

Drea said:

the Sean and Alan show

Funny you should say that. On the show today they'd play a couple songs, then have a mini-interview. The camera was zoomed in on Alan and Sean, and Sarah said "jeez, Daryl's gone and it's only the three of them now, and they STILL ignore Bob." :lol:

Although I *think* I remember hearing somewhere that he's really shy, and prefers to let the two of them do the talking. :hmm:

Hi girls :wave:

Wild your doing fabulous! I swear NI better watch out a few other Irishmen are going to be trying to steal you away. :wink: :drool:

Well done Wild :applaud:

HI girls. :hug: A flying visit im afraid :( :reject:. Im sooo wound up at myspace. I've spent the last few hours talking to Dave online trying to find a section on the edit profile page that is for interests an personalities as thats where you post the code to make your myspace really nice and i don't have that tab. :madwife: :mad:

GRRRRRRRR @ myspace. Going to get a cup of tea to calm me down before bed as its really wound me up.

See you all tommorow :kiss::hug:

Jem
x

Nighty night Jez and Jem :hug: :heart: :hug:

Wild only if you promise to come get me after he steals you. :wink:

:hug: VP I'm doing okay. Its been a long day. I've been cleaning and working so I didn't have to think of anything. I had to call my best friend from childhood and tell her just in case we get the call to go down to say goodbye to him. :( I felt so bad since its her 30th birthday today. I could really use a big order of Bono, Edge, Adam and a side of Larry's snarky attitude. :sigh:

chickadee said:

Lol Wild well you never know! I wish he'd steal me away, I am tired of being on my own :(

I wish he'd steal me too. Being on your own sucks. :angry:

Not gone yet. Just wanted to say Russty saw the topic about your brother. You al all your family will be in my thoughts. :heart::hug:

really going now. Can't believe something so pathetic has wound me up this much. :reject::lol:

:kiss::hug:

x

VintagePunk said:

Funny you should say that. On the show today they'd play a couple songs, then have a mini-interview. The camera was zoomed in on Alan and Sean, and Sarah said "jeez, Daryl's gone and it's only the three of them now, and they STILL ignore Bob." :lol:

Although I *think* I remember hearing somewhere that he's really shy, and prefers to let the two of them do the talking. :hmm:

:lol: Which is really too bad, given how many instruments Bob plays :wink: So it was just the three of them playing, or was it the original 3 + Murray + drummer (whose name I can never recall...)?

Back
Top Bottom