Pleban Girls Party - the eyes are the window to your soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

My hair is SO long now. :ohmy: The back is probably about 8 inches down my back. :ohmy: And the front layers reach my shoulders. I think because I usually straighten it, this doesn't tend to happen, but today, the ends of the layers are kinda curled under, and distinct. I desparately need a trim, though.

That does sound pretty!

And our hair is moving in opposite directions! :lol:
Since my cut, my hair at the back is like, shoulder length. :ohmy:

Which, btw, Wasn't the plan. I was def sitting in the chair, and she came round from the back to cut the sides, and I saw how much she was taking off, and almost did this...:faint:
Lucky for her she made it pretty, or else I would have had to kill her. :happy:

It's my niece, the one close to my age. :madwife: We used to be really close, and she used to be such a cool person. Now, meh. she's just a dumbass. :|
I think you've mentioned her before. But what happened? :(

I'm working on posting to the 'pics you've drooled over most' thread :drool: - have you guys checked that one out or do I need to post the best of them over here, as well? :D

WildHoney said:

What about Bono chemistry :shifty:

An elusive topic I would love to study. :combust:

The rest can just bite me. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks! :hug:

Because if I turned my heat up any more, my utility bills would probably go up, and if they did, you know what that would mean? I might have to find a random male for a roommate, to split expenses. :happy:

:|

Space heaters :drool:

They have these little ones at Canadian tire, 20-30 bucks I think.
Warms up a room pretty fast as long as you keep the door closed. And in the summer, it can act as a fan. :love:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I'm doing fine on the diet front, although the friut bar isn't as nice as the toffee one :lol:

My Friend is on it's way for the first time in 7 months :grumpy: Bloody p pains :madwife:

:madwife: monthly friends (NOT) :grumpy::angry:

Im fine VP :hug: bit sleepy as i had a nap before :lol: but had a pretty good weekend, just back to work tommorow :grumpy: :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

That does sound pretty!

And our hair is moving in opposite directions! :lol:
Since my cut, my hair at the back is like, shoulder length. :ohmy:

Which, btw, Wasn't the plan. I was def sitting in the chair, and she came round from the back to cut the sides, and I saw how much she was taking off, and almost did this...:faint:
Lucky for her she made it pretty, or else I would have had to kill her. :happy:

I think you've mentioned her before. But what happened? :(

Hair stylists who don't listen. :madwife: Bet it looks great, though. :drool:

She's just changed. In ways that aren't good. :| But the most recent thing is, we were tossing around the idea of going on the BNL cruise - Sarah and I, and my sister and niece. My sister was all excited and on board with it, but my niece doesn't want to go, for the stupidest reason. :| And since my niece doesn't want to go, my sister doesn't sound all that enthused, either.

People suck. :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Space heaters :drool:

They have these little ones at Canadian tire, 20-30 bucks I think.
Warms up a room pretty fast as long as you keep the door closed. And in the summer, it can act as a fan. :love:

:lol: I was kidding (sorta). I could turn up the heat if I wanted.

I'm just in a pissy mood, and obsessing about things. :|

superhot.jpg

46f268cf.jpg

Sarah i wish i could help but im not the best person at essays which is why i didnt go to University :reject::lol: give yourself a little break then go back to it, maybe that will help :hug:

Wild do you go to the doctors tommorow then to get BP checked?

VP its sad but sometimes people change and theres nothin we can do about it, you just see people turn into jerks :| are you and sarah still thinkin of goin yourselves on the BNL cruise

oh speaking of hair, i might be getting pink or blue put in my hair :happy: dave was like :| when i told him :lol:

bonoishot said:
?

VP its sad but sometimes people change and theres nothin we can do about it, you just see people turn into jerks :| are you and sarah still thinkin of goin yourselves on the BNL cruise

Not unless we can find other people to go. Having four per room cuts down the cost considerably. :( And the trips go on sale tomorrow morning, and I'm not sure what the demand will be like. I know a lot have already been sold through the fan club. If I wait past tomorrow morning, there may not be any spaces left.

All the people I know (except for you guys) suck. :| No sense of adventure. :|

Blue hair. :) Highlights/streaks, or all over?

WildHoney said:
Jem I have to go back to the doctor on Monday week :sigh :

I usually like being off but can't do my usual pig out whilst watching day time telly :lol:

daytime telly, This Morning :drool: i always fall asleep when im off ill so miss most of it :lol:

watched Oprah Winfrey when i got sent home from work though, was so informative, unfortunatly wasnt one of the ones where Bono was on it :madspit::lol:

Then i watched Due South, hes HAWT :combust: and the Chicago DVD :drool:

Back
Top Bottom