Pleban Girls Party - the eyes are the window to your soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey just had a nap :drool:

had a pub lunch today, steak and chips:drool: and had orange juice with my meal as Kat said the iron gets in your blood easier if you drink that with steak , i feel soooo healthy now :lmao:

got distracted on here before and didnt do my list :lol: going to do it now, im nice and warm with the heating on, VP and Bri come and warm up with me :sexywink:

Be back soon
X

Last edited:
Ok, I should really get going.
I need to do some yard work, do some laundry, do some serious sitting on my but 'cause its my day off stuff........

I'll see you girls later tonight :wave:

I feel quite grumpy today. :angry:

One of the things I wrote on that list of 10 things I kinda felt bad about, thought I was being harsh, and I wanted to take it back.

Changed my mind again. It stands. :|

And my computer is being all stupid, but the usual fix didn't work. :|

On the bright side, I'm having a really good hair day. :happy:

I was going to take a picture, till I realized the camera isn't here.

Wild :hug: How are you feeling? And how's the diet going?

Sarah, sorry you're having such a tough time, but I know you'll do a great job. :hug:

Hi SG, how are you today? :hug:

And my clone, if you're still lurking about. :hug: :clonelove: :heat:

This is what I have so far for my essay:

Marijuana Madness

Only eleven states have legalized marijuana for medical uses: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, RI, VT, and WA. Medicinal marijuana should be legalized in every state, not just eleven. Some people believe that prescribed medicinal marijuana should remain illegal because it could lead to other, harder drugs. But many others believe that it should be passed as a legal drug (by doctors prescription) because other legal drugs around today could be abused as well. If people were going to abuse marijuana, they would do so whether it was legal or illegal. So, it should be passed as a legal law to help the ill.

Marijuana is from a Mexican or Latin American origin. In terms of usage, marijuana has been known in central Asia and China around 3,000 BC. In 1937, the United States Marijuana Tax Act prohibited medicinal cannabis. Prior to this, 27 legal medicines contained marijuana.

Marijuana has been proven beneficial with various diseases. It is mostly widely known for helping with Glaucoma, Multiple Sclerosis, and Cancer.

Glaucoma is the second largest cause of blindness in the United States.
“It is a condition where the channels through which the fluid flows gradually become blocked, and the intraocular pressure gradually increases, causing increasing damage to the optic nerve, and gradual deterioration of vision” (The human eyeball…). It is said that the standard treatments to help with it have unpleasant/dangerous side effects. Long-term glaucoma patients using marijuana have preserved their eyesight 20-25 years longer. In addition, their eyes reduce in pain and occasionally the damage stops. By using medicinal marijuana, the intraocular (within the eye) pressure is lowered and the patient’s vision is restored.

“In the condition known as Multiple Sclerosis the normal functioning of the nerves in the brain and spinal cord is disrupted. Debilitating attacks, which last for weeks, come and go unpredictably, with gradual deterioration and eventual disability. Because the central nervous system controls the entire body, the effects may appear anywhere. Common symptoms include tingling, numbness, impaired vision, difficulty in speaking, painful muscle spasms, loss of co-ordination and balance, fatigue, weakness or paralysis, loss of bladder control, urinary tract infections, constipation, skin ulcerations and severe depression” (In the condition…). The standard drugs that would normally treat this disease are known to be addictive, and have severe short term/long term effects. Many people that have Multiple Sclerosis find out that these medications don’t even work. Cannabis (or marijuana) stops muscle spasms, reduces shaking and pain, and restores balance, speech, and eyesight. Wheel chair bound declare that they can walk independently when the use medicinal marijuana.

The drugs that treat cancer patients are extremely powerful and toxic chemicals used in medications. These medicines kill both cancer cells and healthy cells, which cause dangerous side effects. “The most common is days or weeks of vomiting, retching, and nausea after each treatment. The feeling of loss of control is highly depressing, and patients find it very difficult to eat anything, and lose weight and strength. People find it more and more difficult to sustain the will to live, and many chose to discontinue treatment, preferring death to treatment” (The drugs used…). Marijuana can relieve the nausea of chemotherapy and can allow its patients to eat and live like a normal person. Cannabis is much safer and usually a more effective drug for people that have cancer. People with cancer find it more effective to inhale (smoke) marijuana as opposed to taking it orally because they have trouble keeping things in there stomach long enough for it to work. By smoking marijuana, it has an instantaneous effect and the dosage is easier to control. Furthermore, cannabis helps them have more of an appetite, therefore they are able to gain weight easier.

:hug: Hi ! there are so many of my favorite people here all at once! :heart:

I'm doing alright today, thanks :)

Feel as if I haven't accomplished much, but thats nothing new :wink:

Jem :clone:love:

SG :hug:

I got this really cute photo of Jamie sent to me today...he's hugging Rockie :cute: :love:

P2122249.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Good hair days :drool:
You mean you don't have them all the time? :flirt:

Computers suck :angry:

And I wouldn't feel bad about anything said in that list. It's a way to vent, but nothing you say there can really hurt anyone, so no regrets.

:clonelove:
I'm always lurking :sexywink:

My hair is SO long now. :ohmy: The back is probably about 8 inches down my back. :ohmy: And the front layers reach my shoulders. I think because I usually straighten it, this doesn't tend to happen, but today, the ends of the layers are kinda curled under, and distinct. I desparately need a trim, though.

It's my niece, the one close to my age. :madwife: We used to be really close, and she used to be such a cool person. Now, meh. she's just a dumbass. :|

bonoishot said:
SG :hug:

VP its warm here you and Bri can snuggle up here :flirt:

Thanks! :hug:

Because if I turned my heat up any more, my utility bills would probably go up, and if they did, you know what that would mean? I might have to find a random male for a roommate, to split expenses. :happy:

:|

Back
Top Bottom