Pleban Girls Party - thanking U2 for an amazing 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still sometimes skip down the street if there's only a few people-- so I don't have to weave around them.....

usuall;y in the Spring when I get that renewed energy and I'm feeling esp happy :happy:

ANd I looooove being silly! B & I would match in silly games!

Bri - Bono is SO sexy that he does things wrong in an attempt to dampen his sex appeal... otherwise he'd have women tearing off their clothes and lunging at him in the most awkward and unusual places and times ... can't you see him at a republican national convention, ....

and Barbra Bush and all of those uber- hot republican babes tried to have their way with him under the podium?

:barf:
:lmao:

SG!!!!

:scratch:

WHAT is that SIm symbol that looks like....omg it's hard to describe.... it's grey....it looks kinda like a a "greek statue" from the waist up BUT the head looks like it bent foward and the ??hands are on the temples like ? oh no!

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz, I just moved my sims pics around in Photobucket tonight; so you'll just get Red x's in the old threads, there were getting to be a few of them, so I thought I'd better organize them a bit

here are all the sims people:
SimU2.jpg

House1.jpg

House2.jpg

House3.jpg

U2xtra.jpg

moreplebans1.jpg

moreplebans2.jpg

moreplebans3.jpg

I posted them here tonight when you and Dazz started talking about it

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - Bono is SO sexy that he does things wrong in an attempt to dampen his sex appeal... otherwise he'd have women tearing off their clothes and lunging at him in the most awkward and unusual places and times ... can't you see him at a republican national convention, ....

and Barbra Bush and all of those uber- hot republican babes tried to have their way with him under the podium?

Well, I think Condi Rice has a huge crush on Bono. It's pretty freakin' obvious when you see photos of him visiting her at the White House and she's just smiling away like a Pleban ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG :lmao:!!!!

Barbra Bush, the monica lewinsky of podiums. :ohmy:

You're probably right :wink:

jobob said:

Well, I think Condi Rice has a huge crush on Bono. It's pretty freakin' obvious when you see photos of him visiting her at the White House and she's just smiling away like a Pleban ... :wink:

and who can blame her :drool: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom