Pleban Girls Party - thanking U2 for an amazing 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

the little one is running around the house with ice cream screaming "who wants a scoop of banella bagina!? pistachio (sp?) penis!? turquoise tushie!!" OMG :banghead: :lmao: :reject:

:lmao:!!!!!

Awww!

Speaking of tushies...:lol:
On christmas day, my cousin, mom and I were playing hide and go seek with Laura (my wee cousin :cute: ). Anyway, by Laura's demand we usually travelled in groups (not always conduiceive (sp??) to good hiding).
So my one cousin, Laura and I go to hide in a closet. We hade quite the touchy feely experience...
It's a small closet, so 3 people is a squish already. And we closed the door so it was pitch black. Laura is all curled up, and I'm crouched down kinda hovering over her, and my cousin is kinda hovering over me.
Suddenlly in the darkness, a quiet voice announces "I wuv you guys...I love you jackie, I love you brittany!"
Awww!!! :cute: And then she clings to my hand.
Meanwhile, I'm crouching in low rise jeans. Suddenly, I feel this strange sensation of something creeping down my back, towards places where things just should not go. :uhoh: :lol: Thinking my cousin is leaning on me, I whisper " Brit is that your hand?!". She of course is confused, and says "what?" I'm like....is that your hand on my butt!!!
Endless laughter ensues. We later discover it was just the tie she was wearing.

Ok...maybe it's one of those you had to be there things...:lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

and the guys are isolated, they have their own block :lol:

Bri, thats cute! :lol: gotta love those er, uh.. touching... family moments

:shifty: what no tomatoes? :p

:lmao: they think they're so safe :tsk: :tongue:

from dinner :reject: :crazy:

^ the ultimate blackmail material :lmao: I swear he's more immature than his 5 year old daughter!!!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Bri, thats cute! :lol: gotta love those er, uh.. touching... family moments

:shifty: what no tomatoes? :p

:laugh:

We kept cracking up about it for the rest of thr night. :lol:
Well, that and my poor dad.
He went to go hide, but no one told us he was hiding. Having ended the game we went to watch tv with the rest of the family. Suddenly my eldest cousin comes in and announces, "You guys do realize Ron is still hiding?"
:lol: He was left hiding half under the bed for a good half hour.

~BrightestStar~ said:

He went to go hide, but no one told us he was hiding. Having ended the game we went to watch tv with the rest of the family. Suddenly my eldest cousin comes in and announces, "You guys do realize Ron is still hiding?"

OMG!! :lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!!!

Awww!

Speaking of tushies...:lol:
On christmas day, my cousin, mom and I were playing hide and go seek with Laura (my wee cousin :cute: ). Anyway, by Laura's demand we usually travelled in groups (not always conduiceive (sp??) to good hiding).
So my one cousin, Laura and I go to hide in a closet. We hade quite the touchy feely experience...
It's a small closet, so 3 people is a squish already. And we closed the door so it was pitch black. Laura is all curled up, and I'm crouched down kinda hovering over her, and my cousin is kinda hovering over me.
Suddenlly in the darkness, a quiet voice announces "I wuv you guys...I love you jackie, I love you brittany!"
Awww!!! :cute: And then she clings to my hand.
Meanwhile, I'm crouching in low rise jeans. Suddenly, I feel this strange sensation of something creeping down my back, towards places where things just should not go. :uhoh: :lol: Thinking my cousin is leaning on me, I whisper " Brit is that your hand?!". She of course is confused, and says "what?" I'm like....is that your hand on my butt!!!
Endless laughter ensues. We later discover it was just the tie she was wearing.

Ok...maybe it's one of those you had to be there things...:lmao:

OMG :lmao::lmao:!!!!

Hey girls :hug:

How are you all tonight?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy: :lmao: your poor dad :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao::lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Mucca! :hug: how are you enjoying vacation?

I'm loving it! After 3 months of eating unidentifiable substances it's good to have REAL food again :lol:

For christmas we had turkey and roast beef :drool:

Mu !

we is gonna be Sim roomies!
Along with SimRussty {my first roomie} and Our other New Roomie.... SimJo!

:applaud: :hug:'s all my roomies!

SG!!!

OOO ooo oooo.....can we have a Hot tub THIS time?!? :drool: :drool:

BTW my SimRoomies I cook a great coconut rice with beans! {w onions, garlic, fresh corriander, peanuts/or dabs of Peanut Butter}

a great 'tropical Breeze' Tuna Salad= UNA< Mayo, lime juice, corriander, walnuts and chopped red onion or shallots!

And a nice summer pasta dish- pasta, mozzarella, green market tomatoes, garlic, mayo Or olive oil and parsley, sdalt & peper!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I got you babe. ;)

:laugh :

Your cousins are cute tho! :cute :
Crazy families are the best :laugh :

Actually, playing hide and go seek with crazy families is the best. :lol :

Mucca! How are you? :hug : Enjoying your time off?
Got any crazy family stories to share? :lol :

:love: :happy:

:lol: today we were eating lunch a restaurant, and you know the little toothpicks that come in the sandwiches? My uncle decided that it would be a good idea to put them into straws and shoot them at things :lmao: So we all start shooting toothpicks at styrofoam cups full of soda and there's soda squirting out of the cups all over the place :laugh: My aunt had to come in and yell at us :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I got you babe. ;)

Your cousins are cute tho! :cute:
Crazy families are the best :laugh:

Actually, playing hide and go seek with crazy families is the best. :lol:

Mucca! How are you? :hug: Enjoying your time off?
Got any crazy family stories to share? :lol:

:lol:
No crazy stories unfortunately.

I haven't played hide and seek with my cousins in ages! I use to hate playing that game cause we would always play it at night and I'd be really scared to hide alone so I always followed someone.

dazzledbylight said:
Mu !

we is gonna be Sim roomies!
Along with SimRussty {my first roomie} and Our other New Roomie.... SimJo!

:applaud: :hug:'s all my roomies!

Dazzled! :hug:

Yay!!! :hyper:

SG I had no idea you were still playing Sims.

sami0201 said:

:lol: today we were eating lunch a restaurant, and you know the little toothpicks that come in the sandwiches? My uncle decided that it would be a good idea to put them into straws and shoot them at things :lmao: So we all start shooting toothpicks at styrofoam cups full of soda and there's soda squirting out of the cups all over the place :laugh: My aunt had to come in and yell at us :reject:

:eeklaugh: I've GOT to try THAT sometime!!!!!!!! :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
*tears*

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:love: :happy:

:lmao:!!!

OMG! I should join your family! :laugh:

dazzledbylight said:

:yikes:
'
good gracious....... where were you eating stuff like that .....college?

Sometimes it was.....:huh:
Ever heard of German toast?? It's like french toast but deep fried. They always over do the syrup so it's super sweet. When you eat it you can literally feel your arteries clogging :barf:

Back
Top Bottom