Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is one in Iowa at the University of Iowa and one is in 'Colrain, MA - a country town reminiscent of villages in Ireland--the Round House is close to the Connecticut River and the Vermont border'

the rockin edge said:

:shifty: lemme check...:wink:

flight gets in around 4PM.

I was thinking I could play tour guide, but that idea just went down the tubes :lol: I'll still be at work, probably until you're halfway to the hostel :wink: Have you decided on any activities yet?

Tre - :lol: I'm looking into some writing workshops - I just need a little help polishing off one of my novel projects and learning a thing or two about publishing/publishers/agents etc...

it might be kind of cool to go somewhere I could meet up with someone I already know :hmm: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol I'm looking into some writing workshops - I just need a little help polishing off one of my novel projects and learning a thing or two about publishing/publishers/agents etc...

oh, cool :cool:

i just get :shifty: when anyone mentions something here...mainly cause there nothing here :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
it might be kind of cool to go somewhere I could meet up with someone I already know :hmm: wink:

:lol:

:shifty:

Drea said:
I was thinking I could play tour guide, but that idea just went down the tubes :lol I'll still be at work, probably until you're halfway to the hostel :wink Have you decided on any activities yet?

:lol:

:hmm:

yeah, i believe i'll go up the CN tower unless it's foggy or something :wink:

other than that i haven't come up with any detailed plans...i need to look at the guide book i got from the library :shifty:

Last edited:
I'm alright, super tired as well :yawn:

I'm going to have a hectic weekend, I have no idea how I'm going to find time to memorize 3 chapters of physics :|

Back
Top Bottom