Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
russty
i just have to eat more meat ...
end of advice :(

Oh that just sucks! I'm not allowed any red meat anymore so I can't imagine having to eat more of it. Some times doctors can be so annoying and not very helpful! :madwife:

Hi Drea :hug: a long weekend is always a good thing!

My little monkeys are 7 and 2. The 7 year old is 7 going on 25. :giggle: But they are rather sweet. When they aren't getting into trouble.

Hi Love :wave: :)

Don't make Wayne cry. :wink:

I was just looking at some of the stuff from Bonos trip in Africa and I swear it just makes me want to cry. I wish there was more I could do. I'm thinking about doing some sort of piece after I get thru the quilt show I'm in this weekend and auctioning it off. I could give all the procceeds to the Well fund to add to the Bono birthday money. I feel like its just a little thing, but if every one did a little bit we could do huge things for debt and poverty relief all over the world.

My mother who was with Doctors without Borders and traveled all over to poverty stricken countries and did surgeries on people in really poor conditions said that it shows true heart in Bono to step out and go to these places in Africa. There is never a guarantee for safetly. I was never allowed to go with her in case they were taken hostage or anything. My mom was a big doubter of Bonos, but said that he really has won her over with his acts of kindess towards the African people. Actions truly speak louder then words sometimes.

aww Russty Cat i know..that's why i really love bono:hug:

my English teacher(who is a hippy:wink: )said that even the littlest of anything can help....i mean my school is filling back packs and sending them to little afghan children:happy: we also raised over 400$ for them with a bake sale!!!

russty :D
doctors without borders get 5% of everything i spend at the end of each month!
i take all my non essential purchases, total em up
and send 5% to them :D
i love them!!

Love and Molly that is so great! Anything you can do to help others is awesome! I was raised that when life gives you good things you in turn give to others. My parents weren't wealthy when I was little, but my dad had the biggest heart. I've recently learned about some things he did in secret that really helped people. And I've been on the other end as well when some people helped my husband and I out when we really needed it, expecting nothing in return. There really is nothing like giving to others. :heart:

I'm such a goofball though, I look at the pictures of Ali and Bono and just sigh. Seeing them together just makes me think of how lucky I am to have my own B who looks at me like Bono looks at Ali. Its such a nice feeling going thru life knowing you have special people in your life who love you. :heart:

Someone shoot me....I'm overdosing on sappiness. :wink: :lol:

ya it feels pretty good i must say to have some one who's cares about you enough...like im leaving jr high and my hippy teacher....im really gonna miss:sad: a lot..i mean this women has had me in her class for 3 years and i mean i know its not a lot but i still feel close to her..im going to miss her deeply...she showed mee amazing bands and taught me a lot of stuff:laugh:

Aw Kat it will happen eventually. And good friends are a good thing too. I'm just as thankful for my good girlfriends. :heart: :hug: I was just lucky that I met someone when I was 14 who thought I was great. This was before I had really become warped and strange. :wink: To bad for him I married him before he had a chance to run away screaming! :lol:

Good teachers always leave a lasting impression. And you can always go back and visit her. I bet she would like that. :heart:

yeah I hope so. I never had anyone really special and i'm 22 which I know isn't old but I'd still like someone for a change! there is a guy who is interested but i don't know if I am, which i guess means I'm not really. or else i'd know it, I suppose! *sigh*

I have good friends but only a few and they don't live near me. so i'm a bit on my own at the moment, lol!

chickadee said:
yeah I hope so. I never had anyone really special and i'm 22 which I know isn't old but I'd still like someone for a change! there is a guy who is interested but i don't know if I am, which i guess means I'm not really. or else i'd know it, I suppose! *sigh*

I have good friends but only a few and they don't live near me. so i'm a bit on my own at the moment, lol!

Well you always have us. :hug: I dont' have any friends my age locally either so I know that can suck. I'm still holding out hope one day that I'll find a real friend here, but after 9 years its not looking good. :lol:

WildHoney said:
My pc so slow at Moment :grumpy:

Suddenly i have the urge to be a very naughty girl :evil: :shifty:

Sextcop.jpg

Now why does this pic remind me of DeNiro in Taxi Driver? Or is it Raging Bull? I forgot :eyebrow: :shrug:

Russty Cat said:

Well you always have us. :hug: I dont' have any friends my age locally either so I know that can suck. I'm still holding out hope one day that I'll find a real friend here, but after 9 years its not looking good. :lol:

It can be really hard, can't it? Like, WE know we're nice people but why can't everyone else always see that? :) I'm at uni as well but there's not many people there I am on the same level as. I'm glad I live at home, at least I have my family if things are rough. And now I have you guys, bless! :) :hug:

Hi Weldy, by the way! :hug:

It is hard to get the world to see how nice we are. We moved here 9 years ago all on our own and its been that way ever since. But we do have a nice church that supports us. I just haven't found any people my age who understand the fact that I have two kids, so it cuts into my partying time. :lol:

hey weldy...

russty
i understand... most people dont understand my lifestyle or they resent it so i just have a few good friends...

Back
Top Bottom