Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
russty
it was so early
but it went ok
i need to eat more
protein... which i have
been told so many times
but i seem pretty healthy

Hi Russty, I haven't met you either. :( It's times like this i feel really new and shy, lol! Anyway I'm kat, hello :)

Hi Wayne :wave: and Chickadee

We have way to many Kats/Cats on the thread. :wink:

Wild it has been way to long! I wanted to get on while I was at my parents, but every time you would have been getting up my stinkin dad was on the puter. :lol: :hug:

Molly Bloom said:
russty
it was so early
but it went ok
i need to eat more
protein... which i have
been told so many times
but i seem pretty healthy

I'm glad it went okay. It sucks trying to increase stuff. I have a problem with staying hydrated, so I know how ya feel. Did they give you some suggestions at least on how to add more protein to your diet?

chickadee said:
Hi Russty, I haven't met you either. :( It's times like this i feel really new and shy, lol! Anyway I'm kat, hello :)

Don't be shy....I only bite if you want me too. :wink: Its nice to meet you. I'm glad you found us. :) Its always nice having new people around to add to the fun. :hug: Is Kat short for Katherine?

Katherine is such a beautiful and elegant name.

Russty Cat said:

Don't be shy....I only bite if you want me too. :wink: Its nice to meet you. I'm glad you found us. :) Its always nice having new people around to add to the fun. :hug: Is Kat short for Katherine?

Katherine is such a beautiful and elegant name.

I've been lurking about PLEBA for a while now but only recently got brave enough to join in here! everyone's really nice though, so it's been fun! nice to have people to talk to when I need it. :)

Kat's short for Katrina. Which isn't very beautiful, lol! ;)

I like Katrina as well. :yes: Two very nice names. :)

My kids are so cute! :cute: They just made me a snack and brought it to me so I wouldn't have to get up. :heart:

circa1992 said:
Kat: I turned in my essay today...I think it came out really good :D

good luck :up:
i'm sure you'll do very well.
i've seen your grades in your journal.

i wish mine we're that high :huh:

waynetravis said:

good luck :up:
i'm sure you'll do very well.
i've seen your grades in your journal.

i wish mine we're that high :huh:

:lol: Thanks...interim (sp?) reports come out on the 24th

Aww bless Kath & Russty, I wish I liked my name that much! ;) your kids sound sweet Russty, how old are they? :)

yeah Sarah you'll be fine! it's always better once you've got it over and done with. I have an exam mark to get back still but I'm happy not knowing, lol!

Hi Drea! :hug:

My long weekend has officially begun! :hyper:

I'm off to go visit my parents for a few days, so I probably won't be online much until Monday. Have a great weekend everyone! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom