Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Dazz I was just catching up on everything. :)

People need to get their bums in here! Entertain me now! I demand hot men pictures! :rant: :wink:

How ya doing Dazz? :hug:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: Dazz I was just catching up on everything. :)

How ya doing Dazz? :hug:

i figured that was what you might be doing..........my newest way for catching up is klook at a few pages then hit last pafe cvheck what's latest/comment or not/then go back to catching up.

I'm doing pretty good to good plus.......depends on the "subject"/area of life etc :D

Our big 9th aVE [MANHATTAN] fOOD FESTIVAL IS THIS WEEKEND SO I WENT FOR A BIT [ big yummy onion rings and then skewer of Greek Shishkebob :drool: :drool: ]

then I [luckliy could coach up } spent 27.00 $ on sterling silver wire....
.....I had to gather up a bunch b/C LAST WEEK IT WAS $13. 55 plus the wire fabrication charge of 4.15........i went just to pick up a little LAST week and it hadn't rose anymoe.....but it HAS been rises aLOT........ :sad:

then I went {really late #:40pm} to art workshop
comp art workshop is good........drew the ouline of a woman dancing to ......*R&R* ......and then doubling the image and playing around with various Photoshop effects!

My nieghborhood is all :love: :drool: full of green trees aND fLOWERS! :happysigh:

HOW ARE YOU......:hug:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :hug:

I was just catching up on what I'd missed since yesterday! :D

Can't stay for too long, but wanted to pop in and say Hi for a bit if anyone's still here. :)

Hi Thora :hug: and Molly :hug: I'd hope you guys would pop on for a bit. :D :heart:

Dazz that food festival sounds so good! And the computer art workshop must be so fun!

I'm doing good. Just incredibly tired, cuz I walked around a quilt show I was in today. Met some nice people and bought some things for the new one I'm starting soon. I have to go back tomorrow to pick up the doll I entered. I'll be glad to finally have her back. They've had her for 2 freakin months! :madwife:

Hi dazz & Molly! :hug:

Yeah, I'm having a great time at my parent's place. The weather today was surprisingly nice. If tomorrow is halfway decent then I'm planning on going for a hike to the most beautiful place! I've spent today just hanging out, eating, chatting and napping. :heart: Very much what the doctor ordered! :D

Hi Elessarian! :wave:

Ooops - I forgot - we're going over to my aunt's place for dessert tonight so I gotta take off now. :D Have a great night everyone, and I'll try to stop in for a bit tomorrow if I can. Take care! :hug:

Did everyone have a good day? I thought of you all when I was hobbling around by myself. I really do need to get some friends here. Everyone else was in groups and it was kind of sad being alone. I did meet a nice gal though that is in my quilt guild and we chatted for a bit while we were waiting in line.

The one nice thing though was a gal that I know casually hunted me down to tell me that she thought my doll was fabulous and added a lot to the show. Hopefully it will encourage more artists to enter stuff thats not just your standard traditional quilts. I have a feeling I won't win though. Some where along the lines I got put into the wrong category and my only major competition is a large quilt that is military themed and talks about supporting the troops. I live in the freakin bible belt of California. You can't find a more Pro-Bush area. I'm not holding out any hope, even though in my opinion my design took alot more thought and work. The quilt only has a border of the fabric we were supposed to use when my doll has a full patchwork coat of it mixed in with other fabrics. Oh well we shall see what happens eventually. :)

Have a fun time Thora! Eat some for us. :wink: :hug:

Hi Elessa! How ya doing? :hug: Its great to see you!

Okay I'm gonna get some hot men right now. hehe The pictures of Mary Magdalene I was looking for will have to wait. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Dazz that food festival sounds so good! And the computer art workshop must be so fun!

well sometimes it's very frustrating...esp if me & my teacher clash.... but usually it's fun, fabulaous & fascinating

what's EXTRA GREAT now ifs that we {those of us most responsible} can come into the big office lft and go to the back where the comps are and use them from 3P-6p OR later depending on whoes staying!
In fact my freind just told me {she's been there too} that the top person in that dept relaTED TO THE ARTS GROUPS SAID ......THE 3PM WAS AN JUST WHAT THEY SAID arbitrarilly....she saw my friend in there around 2pm at the lunch table {eating her lunch & then waiting} and she said....you don't have to just sit here....you can go & work.

So we can actaully come in closer to 1PM and stay tll 4, 6 or later depending. I've stayed till 8PM during big functions in the gallery space nights.

SO THAT is very cool and it's available all weekdays...i go 2 - 3x a week now.

I'm doing good. Just incredibly tired, cuz I walked around a quilt show I was in today. Met some nice people and bought some things for the new one I'm starting soon. I have to go back tomorrow to pick up the doll I entered. I'll be glad to finally have her back. They've had her for 2 freakin months! :madwife:

YAY :D :applaud: :hyper: you work's been on display !!!
*opens bottle of champaign*

getting good feedback!?! :hug:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Have a fun time Thora! Eat some for us. :wink: :hug:

Hi Elessa! How ya doing? :hug: Its great to see you!

Okay I'm gonna get some hot men right now. hehe The pictures of Mary Magdalene I was looking for will have to wait. :wink:

Wha? What's this about hot men?? Sign me up!

Russty :hug:

Hiya Drea! :hug:

U2368.jpg

I forgot some of the pictures I had in my photobucket. :giggle: I just found one from when I shaved my head the first time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom