Pleban Girls Party - Thank god it's Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got the headache from hell :crack:

Stress, at least partly, I'm sure. Fighting with Mark; Jeffy's been sick and then a birthday party for my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephew today, surrounded by nearly a dozen kids from a few months old to probably ten or eleven years old... plus my sister in laws closest girlfriends who were the girls I could NOT get along with in high school - :sigh: :grumpy:

But I'm here now, so I'm sure I'll feel better soon :wink:

:hug: How're my girls?

Jo - sorry to hyear you had to cancel your plans for tonight :hug:

Drea said:
SG :wave : : hug: You didn't get Jeffy's strep, did you?

I hope not! :uhoh: now that you mention it.... :yikes: :lol: I don't think so :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks, SG. I decided to just hang out here tonight and take it easy. I'm rather tired of feeling sick. Every time I think I'm feeling better, I start feeling sick again. :sigh:

But enough about me. :wink:

BonoEra6OSBW59.jpg

BonoEra6OSBW60.jpg

I miss not having these concerts to look forward to. They really were the only true highlight of last year...that and coming here to the PLEBA Parties and Setlist Parties.

I wish my bad times would end, that I would feel emotionally well and would get a damn job with medical benefits. That I didn't have to worry about money nearly every minute of every day. U2 and the Internet is my escape from that, but then it comes back.

I'm sorry to be a downer...I'm just starting to feel very despondent all of a sudden. It's just coming on to me now.

Diane I've been feeling that way a lot lately too :hug: But I think that no matter how tough these times are, there are always good times yet to come. It doesn't seem like it in the darkest hours, but the sun is coming back eventually :hug: :hug:

I've used this place as an escape myself, so I can relate to that, Diane ...

I agree with SG: Things will eventually get better for you.

Well, my downstairs neighbor found a old drunk man sitting on our back steps about 15 minutes ago ... :ohmy:

The door to those steps (which is also the door leading to my apartment, mind you) is supposed to be locked -- but the lock's been broken for months. Our landlord doesn't much care, so he hasn't fixed it or had it fixed. And the door to my apartment has a separate lock, which I keep locked.

My neighbor called the police, and the police told him they knew the man; he's basically a harmless neighborhood drunk. But thank God I was up here tonight and didn't go downstairs ...

And my neighbor is going to Meijer to get a new lock tonight. :up:

jobob said:
Well, my downstairs neighbor found a old drunk man sitting on our back steps about 15 minutes ago ... :ohmy:

The door to those steps (which is also the door leading to my apartment, mind you) is supposed to be locked -- but the lock's been broken for months. Our landlord doesn't much care, so he hasn't fixed it or had it fixed. And the door to my apartment has a separate lock, which I keep locked.

My neighbor called the police, and the police told him they knew the man; he's basically a harmless neighborhood drunk. But thank God I was up here tonight and didn't go downstairs ...

And my neighbor is going to Meijer to get a new lock tonight. :up:

:yikes: That is creepy! :uhoh: Thank goodness for your neighbor and Meijer's eh? :hug: I'm glad it turned out alright

See you later, SG! :wink:

I'm thinking about signing off and watching some videos myself.

(As it dawns on me that maybe I was sick for a reason tonight ... Spooky, no?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom